Chapter 14

David

I sighed and looked at everyone who was in front of me. This is really cool and all but four more hours of this...I don't think it's that awesome. I thought to myself as I walked by myself.

I closed my eyes and listen around me. There wasn't very much noise just small talk among the people other then that it was silent. "Wait a second!" I opened my eyes and looked around for Arena.

She was no where in sight. What's going on she was talking her head off with Kendra a few minutes ago. I looked at Kendra who was talking to Aaron now. "That has to be Arena doing."

I went up to them. "Umm is it okay if I talk to you for a second?" Kendra looked at me. "Yeah sure..." She came back to the back of the group with me. "So what's up?" She asked me.

"Where is Arena?" "She decided to go back to the buses she didn't tell you?" "No she didn't" I replied angrily. "Oh well that's were she went." I sighed "okay thanks I'll let you get back to talking to your crush."

"H-how did you know about that?" "Hmm? Oh Arena told me a while back." Kendra looked a little angry all of a sudden "I swear I'm going to have a talk with her when I get to the bus."

I laughed a little "I'll make sure to warn her when I find her." "Your going after her?" "Yeah if I don't she'll get us both in trouble." "Okay, I wish you luck." I waved her goodbye and I started to head toward the buses."

About 30 minutes later I finally found Arena in the middle of the path. "I finally caught up with her." She was looking into the woods, what is she looking at? I saw her start heading into the woods.

Is she stupid she could get lost easily. I went over to where she entered and followed after her. "Where could she be?" That when I spotted her standing at a ledge. I sighed in relief "good she's okay."

I looked at her and saw her smiling and looking past the edge. "I swear she can be so careless." That's when I saw the ground cracking beneath her feet. "Oh no, Arena!" I started to run towards her.

She looked back at me and that's when the ground around her broke. She started to fall and I wasn't going to be able to save her. I reached my hand out and grabbed hers but right after I did so I was falling too.

I heard Arena screaming my name and I pulled her towards me. I held her in a tight embrace and yelled "be ready to hit the ground!" And then something hard hit my head and I lost conscious.