Unexpected Blessings Part 84

🎨eva97                                                                                                                           1/2

                                                          .                                                                               .

Liked by jesspank01 and 199 others

eva97 Day 12 of Rudy love; 3 more left till Outerbanks!  Who's ready for this wait to be over 🙋‍♀️

View all 32 comments

madisonbaileybabe Me!!

lilah.pate so excited 😎

"Are you sure you know how to make a ham?" Evaline questioned sitting at the kitchen island while Rudy was putting together Easter dinner.  Smiling as he simply glared at her Evaline shrugged, "Just asking."

The week had gone by with Evaline keeping to her Rudy love series on social media.  It was now Easter and Rudy was attempting to make dinner for the four of them, "You know I can help," she offered, "You know I'm a good chopper."

"I don't need anything chopped right now, Pretty Girl.  I've got it all under control," he told her as he put the ham in the oven, "In a little bit though you can cut up some tomatoes for the salad."

"You know I love watching you cook.  It reminds me of when I'd watch you clean up dinner when I first got to Charleston and you'd tell me about Alaska," she commented.  

"The 22nd it'll be a year since we met," he reminded her before laughing, "Well now, I never realized the coincidence.  She was born on the 22nd."

"Oh yeah," Evaline realized, "To bad we didn't figure that out sooner.  We could've gotten married on the 22nd and then like our couple number would be 22," she teased.  

"That would've been really cool to do actually," he stated throwing a dish rag at her.  

rudeth                                                                                                                                          1/2