Unexpected Blessings Part 37

Stepping out of Rudy's trailer Evaline sifted through the notes she had for the day.  After a quick scene with Charles and Caroline, the two actors playing Maddie's parents on the show, Evaline was then assigned to take a few publicity shots of Chase, Rudy, JD, and Madison after lunch.

Jonas wanted them dressed in a few of their different outfits from the show so she had to swing by the wardrobe trailer to speak with Emmie before meeting up with Brad to help him with the scene.  Noticing Madison sitting on the steps of her trailer Evaline veered her way.

"Why are you sitting there looking at me like that?" Evaline asked, as Madison smirked at her.

"I'm just sitting out here thinking about how proud I am of you," she replied.  Confused Evaline furrowed her brow, "Are you feeling okay?"

Climbing down her trailer steps Madison walked over to her, "I'm fine.  I'm just so proud of you," she said again, "I mean you've come such a long way since you got here to Charleston.  I still remember the day in May on the beach where you said you'd probably never want to be in a relationship again and now here we are in September and I have to come outside so I don't here the porno happening in the trailer next to me," she stated, smiling as Evaline's face flushed.

"Oh my God.  Shut up," Evaline exclaimed as Madison laughed, "You can hear us?" she asked mortified.  Nodding Madison confirmed she could indeed hear them, "Which probably means Chase can hear you on the other side," she stated.

"Oh dear God," Evaline moaned.  "Yeah that's pretty much what I heard through the wall earlier," Madison told her as she continued to laugh.  "Shut up," Evaline repeated hitting her with the file folder she held.

"Hey, hey, no need for violence," Madison laughed, "Besides I am truly proud of you.  You're in a healthy relationship with a guy who adores you, and you went from wanting to throw up at the idea of sex to fucking like rabbits."

"I can not even believe that just came out of your mouth," Evaline responded, rolling her eyes.  "Hey, I'm just saying it's a good thing," Madison told her, "But also we don't want to hear it especially when I'm stuck using the battery operated," she stated, smiling.  

"And I'm done with this conversation," Evaline stated, turning to walk away.  "Wait, just one question," Madison said, causing Evaline to turn and look at her, "Do you think pregnancy sex will be different then regular sex?  I mean you told me it was good and now that I've heard it I have to agree so can you imagine the things you can do without the baby in the way."

"And I'm really done.  I'm going to work.  I'll see you later," Evaline said turning to walk away again.  "I love you, but one more question.  When during your pregnancy will you have to stop you know so I have an idea of when I can return to my trailer?," Madison called.  

"I love you too, and the doctor said we can go right up till my water breaks," Evaline called over her shoulder, laughing when she heard Madison swear as she walked away.