52 | tried everything

Jeongguk never really got the answer to his question that he asked that day. He never really got to know what will make Taehyung come back.

And it's been almost more than a month since he was struggling to find an answer. He tried taking the other different places, got him his favourite foods, spend all his time with the other, almost tried everything he could think of that can make Taehyung happy.

But nothing seemed to be working.

He even thought of moving on once but all he could stumble upon was the thought of Taehyung's lips on his own.

All he could think of was Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and just Kim Taehyung.

All these small attempts, all these things Jeongguk did for Taehyung― everything just turned against his plan. The read head who now dyed his hair to blue fell deeper for the other.

He didn't say anything though, he tried his best to act cold and act as if he didn't care but deep down he did and always was scared that what if Jeongguk stops trying at one point.

Of course he ain't wasting all his time on him which he also considered a good thing at a time but that never actually happened.

It's been almost two months they broke up but still the raven head was trying― trying harder everyday.

"Tae." he called in the softest voice. His voice always turned low whenever he was talking to the gorgeous blue head, he was always a gentleman when it came to his man.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed in reply taking a look at the mirror. They were both getting ready for the party at Jimin's house.

Over this time, Jimin was hanging out with them a lot. He got close to Taehyung and also was trying to date Hoseok but Hoseok was straight and there's nothing he could do.

He revealed that he had liked Hoseok for a while but he knew that he could never see him in that way. Poor boy but he never really let this thing get into their friendship. It was still smooth running.

"You look gorgeous." the raven head complemented seeing the other in a leather jacket over a white tee with a pair of tight pants. The right amount of make-up he did was stunning.

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled taking some steps closer to his roommate and stopped when they were standing really close.

"Heard you are going to propose Hyerin. You like her, don't you?" Taehyung asked that made Jeongguk bust a laugh, "Yeah I like her very much. I got the ring too, just she needs to say yes and we will get married."

"Damn." Taehyung knew Jeongguk exaggerated this but still, he couldn't but feel things. He saw Hyerin and Jeongguk talk a couple of times in class.

Totally sure that they were just friends, but still he couldn't but get jealous.

"Should I ask her out already?" Jeongguk asked laughing and the blue head sighed, "Do whatever you want, it's your life. Who am I to say something?"

Sometimes Taehyung was extra rude but Jeongguk didn't mind, he knew he meant nothing of those, it was just he was pissed.

The blue head was about to walk away when he felt strong pair of arms around his waist from the back. He held his breath as soon as Jeongguk's face was buried in the crook of his neck.

"Should I, babe?"

Some habits never change and Jeongguk's habit of calling the other babe didn't change either.

Well almost everything is possible if you try but the raven head never really tried changing this habit so it grew and now it was more frequent.

"I said you can do whatever you want." Taehyung repeated but went quiet the moment Jeongguk started kissing his nape.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked but still didn't push him away. He missed his arms around his waist, he missed his lips against his skin, he missed his lips on his own.

He missed Jeon Jeongguk touching him like he wants.

"Are you blind?" Jeongguk asked, his right hand slipping under the other's tee and caressing his ex boyfriend's tummy.

His palm running up and down against Taehyung's smooth tan skin and the way he didn't oppose made the raven head smile and continue what he was doing.

Taehyung didn't want this but at the same time he did.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung against his will moved ahead breaking the back hug that disappointed Jeongguk to his core.

"Don't you see?" Jeongguk paused for a moment, "Don't you see I am trying? Don't you see that I have been serious? I did everything I could think of."

Taehyung stayed quiet. He just stared at the other who took a deep breath and was on one of his knees now, "Please Taehyung. Forgive me."

"This is not how you ask for forgiveness." Taehyung pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest, a small pout on his lips.

"That's the only thing you can think of right now?" Jeongguk huffed, taking his roommate's hands in his and kissed them.

"I can see my future with you, Kim Taehyung. I can see us after ten years." Jeongguk confessed and Taehyung knew his heart melted at this.

"Yeah whatever." Taehyung pretended that he didn't care but look deep down, he never got this happy.

"That's the answer. So you really don't want me anymore." Jeongguk asked standing up, totally done with everything at the moment.

"Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung called moving ahead and grabbed the other's shoulder. He pulled him closer and looked just into the other's eyes.

"Let's get going. We are going to be late for the party. We surely don't want that."

-

just one chap left
woahhh bbh is finally over hnajsnnsjsnnsjnsnsnsnnan