03 | terrible best friend

The rays of sunshine somehow managed to get in the room through the half opened window and lingered
on the tan skin making it glow in the almost dark room. Taehyung groaned when he was disturbed from his peaceful sleep causing him to turn to the opposite side.

The red haired male was about to close his eyes again when he saw his roommate sleeping on the bed beside.

He couldn't but stare at his best friend whose eyes were closed, lips apart as he snored softly, "This dumb bitch is cute."

Taehyung wanted to squish his roommate's cheeks and wake him up which was common as he did it almost everyday. He adored Jeongguk's cheeks and never got enough squishing them.

He quickly sat up and giggled to himself. Pulling himself to his feet, he tip toed to the other's bed and was about to wake him up when he noticed something on his neck; scattered all around his collarbones.

Hickeys.

Taehyung finally crashed back to reality and remembered Jeongguk came back after having sex with his ex girlfriend. What an ideal friend !

Taehyung's nose scrunched up in disgust as he imagined his best friend and his ex girlfriend fucking which wasn't a pleasant imagination cause all he did next was gag at that.

-

"Hyung, I am sorry." Taehyung whined clinging on to Hoseok's arm who sighed. He can't actually stay mad at the younger and whenever that 'hyung' comes with that cute expressions, he melts immediately.

"You know I really can't stay mad at you. But I swear if you make all these faces again, I will sue you. I prefer derp face over this." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the younger who again hugged his arm, "You are the best."

"Now update me on your bestie and ex. They fucked or what?" he asked taking a sip of his chocolate shake, they were currently at the small food court beside the campus which was already flooded with people craving for something delicious cause the food in their cafeteria wasn't that good and the price was a little over board too.

"They did apparently. I mean those hickeys say they had a fun night." Taehyung rested his chin on the cusp of his palm while a long sigh left his pretty lips, "I still can't believe, Violet really asked my best friend to fuck."

"Bruh I am ready to forgive that bitch but what about Jeongguk? He agreed which is way more horrible―" the older shook his head in disbelief while pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

"You are kinda right." Taehyung agreed and for a second thought someone called his name, he that instant turned around and saw Violet and his roommate entering, with their hands intertwined.

"Hyung, you summoned them." Taehyung laughed a little looking ahead now, trying to focus on strawberry shake he ordered that was still untouched. He felt really weird seeing those hands laced with each other's.

He quite didn't like it.

"We need to hide our gorgeous faces Tae, I really don't want them to sit with us." Hoseok started rubbing his face while Taehyung just faked a cough, pulling his hand up to his mouth covering it, "Are they gone?"

Hoseok murmured but unfortunately, Jeongguk already saw them, he in no way can't recognize that tshirt of Taehyung which they bought together last month, "Guys."

"That motherfucker is smart." Hoseok sighed before gritting his teeth in annoyance and glanced over at the red head, "Life ain't fair to us, Tae."