33 | stop manipulating

Jeongguk was getting all the notebook in his back and in between stole a glance at Taehyung who was standing in front of the study table with his phone― smiling as he texted someone.

"Who is making you smile, Taetae?"  Jeongguk didn't want to sound jealous of insecure cause Taehyung still wasn't his boyfriend and he didn't even want to sound annoying but honestly, he horribly failed cause the tone he used gave the other the hint how pissed off he was.

"I was just texting Namjoon."  Taehyung informed and the raven head nodded subtly, his jaw went firm at the name but said nothing else.

"Here is your homework. I completed it." Jeongguk kept the other's notebook on the bed while Taehyung got the hint that Jeongguk was annoyed.

"Hey." Taehyung called walking over at the other and abruptly sat on his lap, his legs resting on both sides of Jeongguk's, "I can't really stop talking to him. He was just asking random things, nothing else."

Jeongguk just smiled and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, "I just get so many bad vibes from him I swear to God, it's just I feel like he is gonna take you from me one day, I―"

"Shh―" Taehyung pressed his pointer finger on the other's lips and who shut up. They have an eye contact, "Just stop thinking too much, yeah?"

"Yeah." Jeongguk agreed.

They both over thought at some certain points and yet again they come and advise the another to stop it. They were a mess but still enough for each other.

"Now that you completed my homework, I said I would give you something, didn't I?" Taehyung pretended to think for a moment that made Jeongguk smile.

"You owe me a kiss." Jeongguk reminded.

"Hmm, I remember." Taehyung cupped the other's cheeks and leaned closer. Jeongguk already closed his eyes and waited for the other's lips to meet his but unfortunately they didn't.

Taehyung admired the other's face as he waited for them to kiss and he swore that his heart skipped a beat when he noticed that small smile creeping on the corner of Jeongguk's lips.

"What you waiting for?" Jeongguk asked.

The red head just moved his head sideways before pressing his lips on the other's forehead, "Thank you."

Jeongguk whined but again ended up smiling mumbling, "Ugh, fine. Though I expected one here―" and pointed on his lips to which Taehyung smiled.

"Oh so you want a kiss here." Taehyung teased tracing the other's lips with his thumb, "Fine then, let me fulfill your wish."

"Really?" Jeongguk was getting impatient.

"No, dude, I was kidding." Taehyung got up but before he could walk away, the raven head grabbed his wrist, "Kim Taehyung, you can't get away from me like that."

"We got classes." Taehyung slapped Jeongguk's shoulder when he pulled him and again made him sit on his lap, "We still got some time. C'mon, a kiss doesn't take long."

"You're a brat. Do you know that?" the red head huffed and puffed his cheeks with air.

"I am bad kisser right? Then I need so much practice. Help me please." Jeongguk smirked and tightened his hold around the other's waist before he pulling him closer.

"Fuck, Gguk. You're so annoying." Taehyung commented and crossed his arms around the other's neck before connecting their lips in a kiss.

It started slow as they stayed with their lips together, doing nothing.

But soon they started moving them against each other turning the kiss to a heated one.

Jeongguk's fingers massaging Taehyung's hips while the other grabbed his raven locks with his one hand; the other hand grabbing his shoulder as they kiss.

Jeongguk nibbled on Taehyung's bottom lip and left a soft bite on it before pulling away causing the other to groan, "That's it? We are done?"

"That kiss didn't even last for a minute, I was so right about you, you are a horrible kisser." Taehyung sighed, "A loser."

"So show me." Jeongguk dared.

Taehyung giggled and squished Jeongguk's cheeks, "We got classes."

"And you remember right that we gotta go to the cafe after class? I really hope we can work together." Taehyung rested their foreheads together and Jeongguk pecked his roommate's lips quickly, "I hope that too."

Later that day, when Taehyung was in front of his locker, taking his text book out, someone tapped on his shoulder causing him to flinch and turn around, "Oh Hoseok hyung! You scared me."

"Oh sorry." Hoseok laughed and stood there, resting his back on the locker while he carried on the conversation.

"Did you talk to Jeongguk? I mean for him, you ain't dating Namjoon hyung, he should understand that you like him." Hoseok let out a sigh stealing a glance at Jeongguk who was at a small distance, in front of his locker.

"Hoseokkie, Jeongguk really doesn't like Namjoonie for some reason and if I date him, there might be problems between us and I really don't want that." Taehyung nervously said.

"Bros before hoes―"

"―I get that but this is wrong, right?" Hoseok asked brushing his fingers through his purple locks, "And moreover, he broke that rule too when he dated Violet."

"I know that and he regrets it so much. He apologizes to me for that almost everyday." Taehyung was trying his best to not sound weird and also doesn't want Jeongguk to look like a villain.

"And also, I rushed that day. I should've thought about it instead of suddenly asking him out. It was so immature." the red head sheepishly smiled to which Hoseok nodded.

"It's your wish but I just want you to be happy, yeah?" Hossok patted Taehyung on his right shoulder before walking over to Jeongguk.

"Hey. What's up?"

"What did you say to Taehyung, whore?" Hoseok demanded an answer and Jeongguk was confused.

"Taehyung was ready to date Namjoon that say and now he says that he rushed? It must be something you said."

"Look Jeongguk, he suffered a lot because of you and that bitch Violet, all he deserves is a healthy relationship which I think Namjoon hyung can give him. So fucking stop being manipulative. Stop manipulating him."

-

are you still enjoying this
book and it ain't getting boring?
pls be honest <3333

and ugh did you guys notice
i changed the cover uwu