53 | dumb & dumber

[ last chapter ]
playing :

heartbeat ― bts
i like me better lauv

The house was blasting with loud music and the bodies moved with the rhythm, small red plastic cups here and there, some people reeking of alcohol.

Jeongguk looked over at the blue head and saw him talking to Hoseok at one corner, a plastic cup in his hand even though he can't drink for fuck's sake.

"Fuck, what can I do more?" Jeongguk mumbled to himself and threw himself on his back against the sofa he was sitting on.

"Oh hi." someone said taking the place beside him and Jeongguk nodded seeing it was Violet.

"Hey. How have you been?" Jeongguk asked out of courtesy as they didn't have conversation in a long time. She smiled and looked over at someone.

The raven head's gaze followed and he smiled along seeing the girl Violet was staring at. It was the girl who Violet dated because of just a dare but ended up being together.

"She makes me so happy." Violet with eyes full of admiration smiled at the girl there before focussing on Jeongguk, "But you ain't getting a dick though."

"I got enough." she laughed, "You know she made me feel things I never felt before. Something about her makes me wanna stay."

"That's awesome." Jeongguk genuinely felt happy about her. Even though they had a bad past but still he forgot about all those and was glad that at least she was with someone she actually liked.

"Taehyung still mad at you?" she asked, running her fingers through her smooth hair locks.

"I don't know man, he gives me hints that he wants me but also the next moment, he pushes me away, I just don't know what to do anymore." Jeongguk sighed looking down at his lap. Eyes prickling because of the tears forming.

"Are you gonna give up?" she asked and the other shook his head no, "Still am trying, hope he forgives me before I can't do it anymore. But I am still not giving up, not anytime soon."

"If stares could kill, I would've been six feet under." she laughed stealing a glance at Taehyung whose eyes were fixed at them.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your ex boyfriend, please."

Jeongguk turned around to see Taehyung staring at them, more like glaring but once they had an eye contact, he looked away.

"Ex boyfriend hurts bitch, don't call him that." Jeongguk laughed, still looking at the gorgeous blue haired male, "I don't know what to do. It's just I tried everything and now it's all up to him."

"Bet he is gonna be under you tonight." Violet presumed while Jeongguk just giggled, "He doesn't even let me kiss him."

"He is head over heels for you Jeongguk, I don't know what's holding him back but I am sure he is gonna give up soon. Really soon." she explained from what she has been seeing in the past months.

Everything was clear as water, Taehyung liked Jeongguk and this feeling never really left. To be more precise, it even got stronger.

"Go talk it out, just do something. I can't see my ex boyfriends hurting."

"Ha ha, very funny." Jeongguk huffed and puffed his cheeks with air. He took a deep breath and stood up. Violet gave him a thumbs up with big smile.

"Punish him for being such a brat." she winked to which the male just rolled his eyes, "Now go, go!"

Jeongguk slowly made his way to the other, passing by the other people dancing, talking and joking around. The blue head acknowledged his presence and now was looking at him.