35 | now my boyfriend

"I, Taehyung―" Jeongguk paused for a moment, his eyes darting into the other's.

The red head really thought that he would say no but when he broke into a smile and cupped his cheeks again, he had raised his hopes.

"Yes, I will date you." Jeongguk replied and Taehyung grinned, leaning closer for a kiss but before that, mumbled a, "Thank you."

The raven head laughed that caused their kiss to break which barely started and Taehyung pouted, "The fuck you laughing at, whore? Huh!"

"Homie is now my boyfriend." Jeongguk laughed hugging the other, "I like you so much, Taetae."

"I like you too." the other replied, almost immediately and tightened their hug, "But it's still over my head how you were all straight."

"I thought, I was until I noticed how gorgeous you are and I want to kiss you." Jeongguk whispered near the other's ear in a deep tone that made Taehyung smile and kiss the raven head on his nape, "I still probably lean for girls more but you babe―"

Jeongguk pulled away from the hug and checked his boyfriend up and down, groaning, "Just look at you, you are superior."

"Just shh." Taehyung shushed his roommate keeping his pointer finger on his lips and moved to the center of the bed, he let his whole body weight on his back as he pressed himself on the mattress and gestured the other to get closer as he opened his arms widely.

"Now, come on boyfie, kiss me."

Taehyung said, more like demanded, a smile adorning his lips to which Jeongguk giggled. He swears all these small things makes his heart flutter in a way he can never describe.

"As you wish, babe." Jeongguk crawled over the read head who giggled when his face was just hanging on top of his.

"You're so beautiful." Jeongguk whispered kissing his boyfriend on his forehead.

"You're gorgeous as fuck." he again mumbled and this time kissed the tip of the other's nose making him giggle.

"And you're just so sexy, I'mma lose my mind, I swear―" he cut his own sentence off when they connected their lips together.

Both of them closed their eyes and stayed like that for some time before they started actually kissing.

Taehyung crossed his arms around the other's neck while Jeongguk wrapped his own around the red head's waist.

Their kiss wasn't a rough one but wasn't even a soft one, it was something in between but the perfect one, they were enjoying every moment as their lips moved against each other's.

The raven head as soon as he got a chance slipped his hand under the other's t-shirt and started rubbing his plan along the other's smooth tan skin.

That tickled Taehyung and as a result, he giggled breaking the kiss, "Fuck, Googie! It tickles."

"Googie sounds so cute." Jeongguk said with an, "awe" following by and buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, pecking the area.

"Hey, Gguk." Taehyung called, running his long, slender fingers through the other's black hair locks while he hummed against his skin.

"Vacations are starting soon, are you planning on going home or stay here?" Taehyung asked as their vacations were starting after about half a month and he just wanted to be with Jeongguk.

"Are you going?" Jeongguk asked moving away and ended up beside Taehyung, "If uou stay here, I'mma stay with you."

"Awe baby is already so in love with me." Jeongguk laid sideways and pinched Taehyung on his cheek who slapped his hand away, "I don't love you, I just like you."

"You ain't that special y'know?"  Taehyung rolled his eyes that earned him a peck on his lips from Jeongguk.

"Maybe we should visit home. It's been long I've seen mom and dad but then I can't be with you 24/7." the raven head huffed and Taehyung giggled, "We are literally neighbors fuckface, you live a street away. Stop being so dramatic!"

"But still." Jeongguk giggled.

"You being all cheesy and dramatic is something makes me wanna kick your ugly ass." Taehyung pulled himself up and now sat beside the other still laying on his bed.

"My ass is not ugly, it's beautiful but your one damn mama― it's so fluffy, like I swear to God, yo got such a fat cake. " Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's ass cheek and laughed again that earned him a powerful kick from the other.

It was so powerful that Jeongguk ended up on his butt on the floor.

"Tae, this isn't how you should treat your boyfriend." Jeongguk groaned his pain lifting himself up and rubbed his palms on his the area.

"We just started dating. You can't touch my ass. I swear Jeongguk― control your hormones or else I will throw you out of the room." Taehyung warned him, rubbing his left eye brow, all annoyed and flustered.

"You are blushing, say it― you like it." Jeongguk pointed out noticing how red the other's cheeks and ears were.

"No, I am not."

"By the way, what did Hoseokkie tell you in the morning? It looked like he was gonna kill you." Taehyung remembered which was the result of trying to change the topic.

Jeongguk let out a sigh, "Nothing."

"Hey, don't lie. Tell me." Taehyung understood that the other was hiding something, he knew his boyfriend who is also his best friend oh too well.

At least, he thought he did.

"Babe, it's just nothing. I don't wanna talk about it."

-

i will probably finish bbh within
a week or by updating lots :D and so stay tuned !