43 | something new

[ M ]

"You wanna take charge, baby?" Jeongguk whispered again, Taehyung nodding immediately, slowly attaching his lips on Jeongguk's collarbones, "Let me make love to you, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk smiled, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and shut his eyes close when the other started leaving small hickeys on his skin making him moan his name softly.

"Tae." Jeongguk moaned his boyfriend's name, groaning a little when Taehyung mistakenly hurt him with his elbow as he got up to kiss him again.

Soon Jeongguk was a moaning mess, the way Taehyung's hand was running up and own on his bare arms, not failing to send tingles while they kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Taehyung got off, smiling at the one under, he undressed himself and the raven head stared at that flawless body― a piece of art.

"Ugh so pretty." he sat up and moved to the centre of the bed and once Taehyung fully stripped in front Jeongguk, he couldn't take his eyes off.

His best friend slash his boyfriend was beautiful as fuck. He had little curves, making him way more attractive, "Can I eat you, Taehyung?"

"Oh shut up." the red head laughed but now was getting super embarrassed at how he was the one naked while Jeongguk was still wearing his pants, "Get those off, asshole."

Nodding, Jeongguk got them off without exchanging any other words and Taehyung couldn't but bite on his bottom lip, he can't believe this was happening.

They were both now without anything covering their bodies but they weren't uncomfortable or anything, they just laughed together before Taehyung crawled in the bed again.

"You better do it right, Tae." Jeongguk said out loud to which the other snickered, "I know how to fuck."

"This is the first time you're doing it with a boy so―" Jeongguk shut his mouth the moment Taehyung got over his body and placed all his body weight on the other's.

Jeongguk groaned when Taehyung grinded their members together. He sucked in sharp breath while his hands automatically wrapped around Taehyung's neck.

"I go-got condoms and lube, in my backpack. Us-use them." Jeongguk stuttered, his eyes shutting close feeling Taehyung's lips against his skin on the crook of his neck.

The red head smirked against his boyfriend's skin, murmuring, "Babe, don't be too loud, don't you dare wake my parents up, yeah?"

"Such an asshole!" Jeongguk glared at nothing in particular and moaned softly as Taehyung started leaving sloppy kisses down his chest.

Jeongguk was losing his mind at how Taehyung was grinding their rock hard members against each other, he was getting impatient with every single second.

Once he was done kissing and biting that will surely purple by tomorrow, Taehyung got off the other which resulted in him to whine because of the loss of contact.

He grabbed that backpack and pulled out that packet of condom along with that bottle of lube. He looked over his shoulder at the other who had his knees buckled up and was already spreading his legs wide.

The room was filled Jeongguk's moans when Taehyung inserted his lube coated fingers one by one in his hole attempting to stretch it as much as he can, he stopped at three digits and kept on fingering him, those moans giving him confidence that he was doing it right.

Jeongguk after watching all those videos and researching, knew that the pain in is just temporary and he will soon feel something ecstatic and indeed, he felt that. The pain was replaced with pleasure and those lewd moans left his lips.