08 | his new rules

Taehyung stared at his bestie with a surprised expression before throwing his arm over the other's shoulders, "Oh really, you wanna make it up to me?"

"Yeah. You said I don't give you enough time so isn't this a great idea?" Jeongguk asked, not quite interested as his phone was vibrating continuously indicating that he is getting messages. From Violet.

"No, it's fine." Taehyung sighed softly before pulling himself to his feet.

"Where are you going? Come on." Jeongguk called not even looking at him cause his eyes were still glued on the screen. He continued typing.

Taehyung didn't say a word anymore and threw himself on the bed before pulling the blanket over his body. He won't say it but he was really upset.

He buried his face in the soft pillow while he turned to the other side not wanting to see the other's smiling face at his phone screen knowing who he was texting. Everything was so messed up and Taehyung was hurting.

The red haired male heard the other sigh loudly and also acknowledged the shuffling sounds which he was sure of that Jeongguk was getting off the bed. Those approaching footsteps just made it even more clearer.

"Tae." Jeongguk called.

"Hmm. I am sleepy, Gguk. Make it up to me some other time." Taehyung said that came out muffled because of the pillow, "You should sleep too."

"Hey, I know you aren't sleepy. Now get up. Look I switched off my phone." Jeongguk informed, pulling Taehyung's hand causing him to sit up.

He whined, "The fuck Gguk. I don't wanna talk right now."

"But I want to." Jeongguk smiled which Taehyung couldn't figure out if it was fake or genuine cause lately, he is getting a lot of fake ones and now he can't just differentiate.

"Go talk to Violet." Taehyung rolled his eyes, his arms getting crossed over his chest, a small pout adorning his lips.

"No more Violet. Now it's our time." Jeongguk smiled settling beside his best friend who kept a poker face.

"Gguk, I am your friend and I should be as much important as your girlfriend is."

"Of course you are. You are more important than she is. What the fuck!" Jeongguk knitted his brows together and looked at his roomie in disbelief.

"Oh really? Why do I feel like it's the other way around huh?" Taehyung said, his voice laced with hurt but his expression changed in a millisecond as he was on both his knees and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, "Lately, she has been more important and honestly it hurts."

Taehyung was being honest. He didn't keep anything in to which Jeongguk sighed, "What do you want me to do?"

Jeongguk looked up at the other only to look away when Taehyung's doe eyes were boring into his own onyx ones.

"I want my old Ggukkie to come back." Taehyung let himself fall on his butt and breathed heavily.

"I didn't change. What are you saying?"

"You think so? Do you hang out with me? Do you go for eating ice cream with me?" Taehyung asked, while Jeongguk was getting totally done with all these. He was getting annoyed how Taehyung had been acting lately.

"You don't even send me memes!"

Jeongguk massaged his temples and it was his turn to take a deep breath and shifted his focus on Taehyung, "Okay bruh, I am sorry. Will send you thousands of memes!"

"I can already feel how annoyed you are. It's fine Gguk, just go." Taehyung pushed his roommate away and again laid on his back. Pulled the blanket and covered his face alongside his body, "Just get back to texting."

Jeongguk huffed in anger and got back to his bed.

-

Taehyung sighed softly brushing his long, slender fingers through the other's curly black hair locks who was sleeping peacefully.

"Dumbass, I hate you." Taehyung mumbled, carefully sitting next to the sleeping figure.

A small smile tugged on his lips before he carried on pushing the hair locks back, revealing that breathtaking forehead, "You were actually right. You are handsome as hell."

"But a dumbass and I am still mad at you." Taehyung kept on mumbling, "From now on, I won't whine anymore about how you are getting distant from me. If you really are my friend and love me, I shouldn't be reminding you every fucking second."

"I decided Gguk." Taehyung paused for a moment and pulled his hand back. He took a quick glance at his hands on his lap before staring at the other, "From now on, I won't be the only one to try keeping our friendship."

Taehyung let out a small pained smile and stood up, "Hope, we can get back to where we were."

-

The red haired male laughed when Hoseok again talked about how his dick was the biggest in the universe.

"No one can relate. I swear." Hoseok can't just stop talking about his ding dong and sipped on his orange juice before looking over at Namjoon who was smiling, his dimples visible.

"Hey guys." someone called and Taehyung saw it was Jeongguk to which he looked away and groaned.

"Oh wow, what did we do to deserve your presence here, dickhead?" Hoseok asked rudely, very rudely.

"Bruh, you guys are over reacting. Honestly like guys, stop already―" the raven head grabbed the chair beside Taehyung and slammed his palms on the table, all frustrated.

"But bro, nowadays you don't eat with us, you surely got other plans too―" Hoseok was cut off by Taehyung, "It's fine hyungie, he can spend time with whoever the fuck he wants."

"Exactly my point." Jeongguk nodded, taking a bite from Taehyung's sandwich which was laying on the plate, half eaten.

"And we should be happy, he is here with us today. Anyways, meet Namjoonie." Taehyung excitedly said taking a brief glance at the senior who smiled at Jeongguk.

"And Joonie, this is Jeon Jeongguk, my friend and roommate." Taehyung introduced and Jeongguk was quite stunned at how the other referred him as friend and not 'best friend'

"I am your friend? Introduce me well." the raven head elbowed his roommate, a smile tugging on his lips.

"His best friend." Jeongguk corrected.

"Nice to meet you bro." Namjoon went for a fist bump which Jeongguk happily returned, "Same, here."

Taehyung noticed how Jeongguk corrected that and was quite happy about his decisions and new rules.

-

you might get
another update :D

and yeah almost 10K !!!
WTF