40 | this won't work

It's been some days at Busan, they were enjoying the vacation. Secretly making out in their rooms, while lying to their parents— it was going great.

"I am gonna suck that dick."

Jeongguk pointed at Taehyung's dick as they were on a video call. The boy fake gagged laughing, "This dick ain't for small mouths like yours. It's huge you know."

"Then I gotta suck someone else then?'" Jeongguk asked raising his brows, running his hand through his hair to which Taehyung just started singing.

"Whores in this house. There's some whores in the house." Taehyung cut himself off when he bursted into laughter, pulling his laptop on his lap now, "It's already two in the morning. Don't you wanna sleep?"

"How to virtually cuddle, baby? I can't sleep without you beside me." Jeongguk huffed drinking some water from the bottle laying on the bed and threw it back on the mattress.

"Yeah yeah, you lied enough today. Now go to sleep. I am so tired." Taehyung yawned which Jeongguk found really cute, "My boyfriend is so damn cute, I wanna kick him."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Hoe, go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight baby."

-

"How are your studies, Taehyung? And what about this stupid? Does he study or just wastes his time?" Jeongguk's mom asked Taehyung who was at the dining table with them.

"No, Mirae, he scores better than me." Taehyung pointed out taking a sip of water as the food was spicy, too spicy for him.

He sucked in a sharp breath and carried on eating cause he doesn't wanna hurt Jeongguk's mother in any way, but his boyfriend sensed that.

Jeongguk smiled at his mom and asked her to bring some soy sauce from the kitchen and took this chance to pour all that spicy chicken stew in his plate, "You don't have to eat it."

Taehyung pinched his boyfriend's cheek, "You're the best, baby."

"I know." Jeongguk giggled.

"What's so funny, boys?" she came back with the sweet soy sauce bottle and handed it to his son who wasn't planning on eating this.

"Nothing." they both said in unison. Jeongguk continued eating and Taehyung just ate the plain rice.

"Does Jeongguk have a girlfriend?" she asked with a smile and Jeongguk choked on the food in his mouth.

"He got a boyfriend." Taehyung nonchalantly stated keeping his chopsticks down on the table as he was done but the impact that one sentence was huge.

She stopped smiling.

Taehyung stole a glance at Jeongguk who just tried chewing on his food and thought that it was a really bad idea.

"I was kidding, Mirae, chill!" the red head lied making the woman sigh in relief, "You almost gave me heart attack, Taehyung. Never do that again?"

"Yeah. I won't." Taehyung lowered his gaze, his insides were gonna explode on how he was feeling. He wanted to cry at this moment. He would have cried in front of her if Jeongguk's hand wouldn't have held his hand under the table, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"So he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"He did, but now they broke up." Taehyung's voice almost cracked, but he managed to put up a small smile, "Now he is all single."

"Mom this is 2020, you gotta be more open, there shouldn't be any problem if i liked a boy you know." Jeongguk huffed, sipping some water to calm down.

"Yeah and what would people say? That my son is gay? Look I don't wanna argue about this and for what? You aren't into boys so why this unnecessary hassle?" she massaged her temples and let out a small sigh.

"Yeah of course."

The rest of the lunch was quiet, even though Taehyung finished eating, he stayed at the table, with his boyfriend.

Once he was done, Jeongguk took both his and Taehyung's plate to wash while the other was left alone with his mom who cleared her throat before speaking, "So, Jeongguk isn't into boys right? You were actually joking, right, Taehyungie?"

"Yeah, Mirae. He is into girls. Don't worry." Taehyung reassured but actually was making a fool out of everyone with that lie.

"Thank God." she mumbled and smiled at him who faked a smile.

"Let's go to my room." Jeongguk tugged on Taehyung's t-shirt pulling him who nodded. They just wanted to leave from here as soon as possible and now that they did and were in front of Jeongguk's room, the red head increased his pace.

Seeing Taehyung rubbing his eye, his boyfriend clearly got a hint that he was crying, he immediately grabbed his wrist stopping him in between.

He closed the door and locked it.

Taehyung was pushed against the door but the other was super careful not to hurt him before cupping his cheeks, "Why are you crying?"

"No one will ever understand us. I don't think this will work, Jeongguk."

-

ayy finishing this soon !