06 | coming out story

"I can actually watch whatever I want." Taehyung said annoyed when he saw Jeongguk's almost disgusted expression as he stared at the screen.

"Gay porn is interesting." Taehyung added causing the other to look at him with a face which showed no expression, "But you are straight."

"Does that mean I can't watch it? Bro, are you stupid or what?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. He couldn't believe what the other was saying, he can watch the fuck he wants and no one can stop him. Not even Jeon Jeongguk.

"But why the hell would you? There are so many good girl into boy ones. Straight boys don't watch boys doing that." Jeongguk couldn't just believe what his roommate was saying.

"Who said I was straight?"

Jeongguk couldn't believe his ears. He tilted his head asking, "What, you homo?" for confirmation but Taehyung knew it's high time, he told the other.

"That means neither do I mind being the one to fuck nor do I mind being the one getting fucked." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, a pout on his lips as he rolled his eyes.

"That means―" Jeongguk was cut off by the red haired male.

"Yeah that means I am bi and I swing both ways. Convenient right?" Taehyung took a breath in between, "Now give me my phone back!"

That was probably the worst way to come out but Taehyung just didn't care, he was totally annoyed on Jeongguk's way of thinking but also afraid what if he stops being his friend.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Jeongguk asked getting the phone behind him when Taehyung reached out to grab it, "I am your best friend? I am supposed to know that right?"

"I wasn't sure how you would react and the reaction you gave me was something what I was afraid of." the red haired male said making an eye contact with the other who shook his head no, "I don't have any problem, it's just it was really sudden and I actually never expected that. So―"

"Yeah, I never said that. Now you know but still your logic that straight boys can't watch gay porn is still shit."

"No, probably it isn't but I never watched it. That's why." Jeongguk smiled to which Taehyung replied with another smile.

"You can try watching it bro. Like never miss on good stuff." Taehyung laughed scooted closer and hugged his best friend which surprised Jeongguk a bit but then he realized that it was just a trap to get his phone back.

"I for a second thought you were going to kiss me." Jeongguk whispered that was still audible to the other who smiled, "No homo, bro."

"Says who?" Jeongguk giggled and started tickling the other who was laughing so hard, "Stop it dickhead!"

Jeongguk laughed along and kept on tickling him but pitied when the boy under him was getting breathless while laughing and stopped, "Dude don't die."

Taehyung breathed heavily and glared at his roomie, "You are a brat."

"Okay tell me honestly, how long? I mean when did you decide that you like both kinds." Jeongguk asked and Taehyung just sat up, moved a little behind and rested his back on the headboard, "There is nothing to decide Jeongguk, it's not a choice."

"When did you figure out, I meant?"

"Why are you so interested in knowing my story, hmm?" Taehyung raised his brows a little and Jeongguk surely got the hint of tease in his voice.

"I need to know everything about my homie." Jeongguk got closer and closer until he was too close. Taehyung drew his bottom lip in and chewed on it before gulping.

"I hate it how you chose to keep a secret between us." Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung looked away, "This isn't so easy to tell, Jeongguk. I didn't even want to tell it now but somehow I did."

"No more secrets between us, yeah?" Jeongguk pulled the other's chin up using his thumb to which Taehyung nodded before tugging on a small smile on his pink lips, "Yeah."

"Same goes for you too." Taehyung whispered back.

Jeongguk nodded.

"Of course." Jeongguk caressed his best friend's cheeks and smiled, "No secrets between us."

"By the way, you got such a handsome boy as your roommate and your best friend, never thought about him?" Jeongguk with a smirk asked while the red haired male just shook his head no.

"I like handsome and smart boys, not dumbasses." Taehyung crawled ahead and pinched the raven head's chin before ruffling his hair, "And you are my best friend, my bro. I can never see you in that way."

"But still, I am too hot."

"You fucking narsissist, shut up. You are not hot enough." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he answered. His eyes checking out the male sitting in front.

He actually never saw Jeongguk in that way but now that he mentioned, he didn't mind taking a look.

Jeon Jeongguk was actually hot.

Taehyung's best friend was sexy, he can't deny but whatever it was, he probably never can see him in that way, at least, he thought so.

"I am offended." Jeongguk grimaced.

"Now leave fucker. You already ruined my night plans. Now go, let me sleep at least." Taehyung kicked Jeongguk whose impact was huge cause he crashed on his butt groaning loudly, "What was that for, asshole?"

"For ruining my plans. Should've stayed at Violet's. That bitch would give you some good blows at least. Here you will only get these."

Jeongguk pulled him up to his feet and massaged his ass before throwing himself on his bed.

"Everything is so tiring." Jeongguk sighed softly and pulled his t-shirt off.

"I got some leftover chicken if you want to―" Taehyung turned around to inform but got awestruck seeing the other's muscles. It wasn't like he never saw them and every time he did, he loved it. It was the perfect view.

He would always cut off Jeongguk's head from the picture and admire those muscles that wished to touch one day but definitely not Jeongguk's ones.

"You never disappoint bro." Jeongguk informed walking to the small round table where the food was.

"It's cold. Want me to reheat it?" Taehyung asked pulling the blanket closer. Jeongguk shook his head no, smiling, "Nah, it's fine. I'm okay."

"And Jeongguk, I was wondering if we could go for buying some bed sheets. Our bed sheets lost their actual color. So how about this weekend?" Taehyung asked rubbing his hand on the bed sheet.

"Can we go some other day? I thought of taking Violet to the new cake shop near the campus." Jeongguk looked over his shoulder with a mouthful of chicken.

"Oh yeah sure. Some other day then."

-

6K !

bruh tysm !

and sorry for this
messy chapter :(