19 | the ideal type

"Uhm about that―" Taehyung gave it a thought. Namjoon was handsome, kind, funny, smart and the most important thing, his persona was top tier.

"Depends actually, I never dated a boy and he is my ideal type. So won't mind." Taehyung just gave an idea which he of course wasn't serious about. Of course Namjoon is his ideal type but still it was too early to say he will date the other.

"Ooh, got it babe, you interested." Hoseok pinched Taehyung's cheek softly to which he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be delusional hyung, he totally isn't serious about this." Jeongguk interrupted their small giggles that caused the purple haired male to knit his brows, "What's on your mind, huh?"

"What?" Jeongguk was quick to ask.

"You don't want your bro to get a nice boyfriend? Like as far as I know him, Namjoon hyung is actually a great person." Hoseok put his argument forward and Jeongguk sighed, "You guys don't know him that much."

"Guys chill. I ain't dating anyone, shh!" Taehyung cut the conversation. Both the others could only huff.

"He jelly Taehyung. I am telling you." the purple head murmured that was clearly audible to the other but partially to Jeongguk who squinted his eyes before looking away.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung whispered back.

"Probably he likes you. I might be wrong but he is acting weird."

"It's been only a day he broke up with his girlfriend. Are you crazy?" Taehyung through gritted teeth mumbled and Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, "Oh right, I forgot. LOL."

"You can't say that word, please."

-

"I see, you are very kind to Taehyung." Hoseok said with a mouthful of Snickers in his mouth, "Sometimes, be kind to us yeah?"

Namjoon nodded then smiled looking at Taehyung who was smiling back at him, his chin resting on the cusp of his palm. Jeongguk noticed that and sighed before pulling Taehyung's shoulder back causing him to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can we go to the new ice cream shop opened last week?" Jeongguk asked smiling that kinda lit the other's face.

"If you are going to pay then of course!"

"Okay, I'mma pay." Jeongguk though out of nothing actually asked Taehyung to go with him and also agreed on paying but he didn't have any money at the moment. That chain decorating Taehyung's neck was the reason and he didn't even join his part-time job this week. Now he was totally baffled.

Yoongi hyung can lend me some money.

Jeongguk thought and mentally berated himself for doing things without thinking, without thinking about consequences.

Of course. If he did think, he wouldn't have dated Violet on the first place.

"I wanna join too!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"No!" Jeongguk in that exact same tone replied and Hoseok pulled both his middle fingers up, "Fucker!"

Talking about the witch, the people were blessed, more like cursed with her presence. She was slowly making ber way towards the table. Her head hanging low as she reached there.

"Jeongguk―" she almost whispered.

The raven head who was busy talking with Hoseok now looked at her and immediately frowned, "Why the fuck are you here?"