01 | breakup & hookup

Kim Taehyung stared out of the window, at the rain as it rushed down caressing the air only to kiss the city of Seoul so hard making the air feel betrayed and leaving the city in complete bliss. His right palm slowly reached for the cold glass wiping the thin layer of fog only to have a clearer view of the downpour.

Anyone could see the gleam in his hazel eyes when he beheld the flashes, his eye perked up as soon as the loud sound followed the light. this little competition excites him as a small smile formed at the corner of his pink, plumped lips when light won.

He somehow found solace seeing the heavy rain. Staring at the small droplets sliding down the window in torrents and the small puddles on the ground kinda shut him off whatever was happening in his dorm.

"Let's break up, Kim Taehyung."

Those words didn't fail to reach his ears and finally he turned around to see the one who he called his girlfriend.

The words should've been heartbreaking, should've made him feel like his world was crumbling from under his feet. Taehyung should have felt bad, at least the itsy bitsy bit but surprisingly, he didn't feel anything.

The question was why? Why wasn't he feeling anything? Didn't Park Violet mean anything to him? They dated for whole two months. Even if they didn't want to but for sure, there must be a slightest attachment.

"As you wish, Violet." the red haired male said with no emotion. His poker face making the girl even more irritated than she already was.

"Guess you were waiting for me to say it. Weren't you?" the brunette in a crop top tee with a pair of denim shorts asked which was followed by a long sigh.

"I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later Violet, you were cheating on me from so long." he said massaging his temples before settling on the edge of his bed, "Honestly, I expected you to say it sooner but you didn't."

"Glad that you won't start a drama about how much you love me and all. You know I can't stick to someone for too long." Violet said brushing her fingers through her smooth hair locks as she looked down at the red head staring at her converse shoes.

"I know it very well but that doesn't mean you can sleep around with people while we were together, you could've told me earlier." Taehyung said while Violet just stared at him.

"I really despise cheating."

"You could have told me once and I would have broken up with you. It's your life and you can stay with anyone you want. But as long as you were with me, you should've been honest." Taehyung never knew he could be so philosophical but he was also kinda proud about that too.

Violet for probably one second felt guilty for whatever she did.

"I am sorry, Taehyung." the brunette hung her head low murmuring a sorry causing Taehyung to press his lips in a thin line, not knowing what to say.

Before anyone of them could speak, the door unlocked and Taehyung could see his bestie, his super bro, Jeon Jungkook entering his room.

Seeing Violet and Taehyung together, he laughed and asked, "Did I interrupt something guys?"

The boy with long, curly black hair understood that something was wrong and knitted his brows feeling the tension between the couple.