39 | very bad timing

"A cute boyfriend to be exact." Taehyung muttered under his breath, the words only audible to him while it was all muffled to his mom.

"What dear? I couldn't hear you." she asked, still focused on the road ahead as she rotated the steering wheel.

"Nothing." he replied and beheld the sky out of the window, letting the wind caress his skin, he smiled wondering how they will react when they will find out about his boyfriend.

Whatever the consequences, he ain't telling them right now. No, he won't.

-

Jeongguk sent a flying kiss to Taehyung's mom before he ran upstairs to his room. He saw the door was wide open and once he got it, he locked the door, double checked that got the red head's attention.

"Babe." Jeongguk called, rushing to the one who giggled and open his arms for the other. He pulled Taehyung in a bone crushing hug and peppered his cheeks with kisses.

"I missed you." Jeongguk whispered.

"I didn't want to say this but yeah― I missed you too." Taehyung said letting Jeongguk pin him on the mattress getting on top. Both giggled at the same time before the raven head pecked his best friend slash boyfriend's lips.

"Did you know?"

"What?"

"That my boyfriend is better than yours." Jeongguk's thumb traced his lips, gently pressing the delicate, plump flesh, staring just into his eyes.

"Where's the lie? I am the best." Taehyung joked, adjusting a little because the way they were on the bed was really weird.

"Yeah, my baby is actually the best." Jeongguk got off the other when he saw Taehyung squirming a little.

"Did I hurt you?" Jeongguk asked, worried.

"No, you didn't―" Taehyung was cut off by loud knocks on the door. They both got scared and sat up. For moment, stared at each other before the raven head went to open it.

"What took you so long?" it was Taehyung's mom with a big tray in her hand filled with different types of food― cakes, cookies and pies along with two glasses filled with mango juice.

"Here, eat. You both got so skinny." she placed it on the bed and ruffled Jeongguk's hair and then left cause she had so much to do yet.

Jeongguk again locked the room, slowly walking back to the bed, "Jihyo almost gave me heart attack."

"Eat." Taehyung replied briefly.

The next few minutes were pure silence, just the sound of theit mouths cracking those cookies. They stole glances at each other, but the red head finally decided to speak,

"I'm scared, baby."

"Shh. Just forget about. We will think about this later okay?" Jeongguk sushed the other by stuffing another cookie in his mouth, "Let's enjoy our time together first and then we can stress over all these."

"Yeah?" Jeongguk caressed the other's cheek who nodded.

"Yeah."

Jeongguk got one strawberry that was on top of that cheesecake and placed it between his teeth before moving ahead and stopped inches away from Taehyung's lips who smiled,

"You really want to do this?"

Jeongguk nodded getting a little more close, slowly rubbing the strawberry on his boyfriend's lips.

Taehyung smiled more widely, finally biting on the fruit into half while the half was in Jeongguk's mouth. He was pulled closer as the raven head wrapped his arms around his waist, tightly.

They both smiled slowly chewing on the half strawberries but it was wiped out the moment Jeongguk connected their mouths.

If it was their six months old self, they would have grossed out but at this point, they loved this thing.

Taehyung always gets excited whenever they kiss, like every single time but also at the same time, he feels so good, so comfy whenever Jeongguk touches him.

He took a chance and got on Jeongguk's lap wrapping his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The strawberry that turned to pulp in their own mouths getting mixed.

Eyes closed, lips on lips, heartbeat against each other's, this moment belonged to them and the soft knocks on the door couldn't get in between as they carried on, not caring about it.

Jeongguk's hand under his t-shirt running up and down, gently feeling his skin against his palm made his heart rate to double.

He pulled away but still a string of saliva connected their mouths after that sloppy kiss, "Someone's af the door."

"Must be Jihyo." Jeongguk whispered kissing the tip of his boyfriend's nose.

"Ugh. Whoever it is, bad timing, very bad timing." Taehyung huffed getting off the other's lap when the knocks went louder.

"Why aren't you opening the door, I got to take things!" it was actually Taehyung's mother at the door and this time Taehyung rushed to open it.

But before that he made sure to wipe the mouth area.

"I have to change the carpets and now that you weren't here, all the carpets are under your bed." she laughed squatting down and tried pulling the carpet from under the bed.

"But what took you so long?"

"Well mom, we can't tell you that." Taehyung said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh bro things I guess." she assumed, pulling out the medium sized carpet.

"Yeah bro things." Jeongguk laughed and looked at his boyfriend mouthing,

"Kissing is a bro thing."

-

ugh i updated :'))