20 | texting th senior

"Whatever it is, I don't like your Namjoon hyung." Jeongguk sighed softly while Taehyung laughed, "You don't even know him well Gguk."

"I don't even wanna know." the raven head's eyes bored into Taehyung's, still giggling at how silly the other sounded at the moment.

"My silly bestie―" Taehyung ruffled his hair and Jeongguk smiled seeing the red head's eyes cranking up a little and that wide grin on his lips.

"I will take you to the ice cream parlor tomorrow okay?" Jeongguk cupped the other's cheeks with both his palms while Taehyung nodded, "It's fine."

-

Jeongguk was busy doing his homeworks while Taehyung was waiting for him to finish it so he can just copy paste it. Meanwhile texting someone which was bothering the fuck out of the raven head.

Though he was solving the physics problems but his mind could only focus on who Taehyung was texting.

Is it Namjoon?

It was getting unbearable when Taehyung was giggling cutely now and then and Jeongguk needed to check who it was. He just didn't like Namjoon who was getting to close to his best friend.

"Who are you texting?" Jeongguk asked acting like it was a casual question and Taehyung replied immediately, "It's the person you claim to not like."

"I knew it, fuck." Jeongguk muttered under his breath and then sighed.

"Tae, I ain't letting you copy my homework today, I swear."

Taehyung stopped texting and looked at his best friend who was back facing him in horror, "No, bro, tell me that's a lie."

"I am sorry but no― I am serious." Jeongguk turned his head around to face the other who pouted, "Please don't this to me, I am gonna cry."

"Fuck Tae, don't blackmail me hoe, what will do in the exams? You can't copy the whole thing then right?" Jeongguk just came up with this while the actual reason was to not let Taehyung text Kim Namjoon.

"You know I suck at physics. I can't do it alone." Taehyung whined like a kid and threw his phone on the bed.

"Then let's do it together but no copying." Jeongguk grabbed his notebook along with Taehyung's from the table and hopped to the other's bed, "Let's work together."

"Ugh!"

"Fine." Taehyung sighed sitting up and ended up smiling seeing Jeongguk grinning, "You're a bad best friend but okay I forgive you."

"I am not bad. I'm doing this for your own good." Jeongguk got the text book and then started Taehyung's nightmare.

"Physics can just solve it's own problems like fuck― I am not a therapist." Taehyung cursed out, massaging his temples when he can't understand the shit in his notebook.

"Please, Jeongguk. I don't think, I can survive. I can't do this."

It wasn't even half an hour and Taehyung already gave on the subject, he sighed and pulled himself to his feet, "I will go get some snacks from Jackson's room. We need energy."

Taehyung walked out of the dorm and Jeongguk saw that he left his phone behind. This was the chance.

The raven head knew that it was not at all a good manner to check other's phone but there he was doing it, anyway.

Cause he wanted to know what are the things Namjoon sends him that his best friend giggles.

No, he needs to know.