02 | the worst decision

Taehyung was speechless. He couldn't find words to share with the one he couldn't stay quiet with for even a second. Why? Probably because he was hurt- hurt how his best friend didn't take much time to sleep with someone he liked, who was his girlfriend.

Jeon Jeongguk was right there; sitting on the bed adjacent to his, busy playing games on his phone. The raven head also knew it deep inside that he wasn't right but just shrugged his thoughts, his ego was actually bigger than his and Taehyung's friendship. Pathetic !

The red haired male stared at the ceiling, all emotionless. When friends start feeling like strangers, that was the worst thing ever.

He took a brief glance at the rain outside. The sky holds nothing but the promise of more storms, but not stronger than the one going around him. He found himself in the eye of the storm. All alone.

The calm around was the warning of something bigger.

Something worse.

-

"Bruh, he dumb or dumb?" Hoseok asked, his palms hitting the table harshly as soon as Taehyung told him about the whole matter.

"He didn't think about how she dumped me all of a sudden. Where he should be with me, he is dreaming of fucking her. Like just think how pathetic even it sounds." Taehyung irritatedly said, massaging his temples. A small sigh left his lips as he cursed, "Fuck!"

"Violet is like that, we all are aware of that-" Hoseok paused for a second before continuing, "Then why is Jeongguk doing this? I swear if they start dating, I am throwing myself in the lake near my house."

"Count me in, please." Taehyung said with a dry chuckle and pulled the glass of orange juice. His long, slender fingers were busy stirring the juice with the straw, occasionally when he heard a voice approaching, a very familiar one.

"Guys." Jeongguk was finally here, in the cafeteria walking towards their table with a stupid grin on his face while the red haired male face palmed, not wanting to see him.

"Tae, literally you are my soulmate. How did you know that I was in a mood for some orange juice?" Jeongguk smiled settling beside his best friend grabbing the glass and sliding it towards his direction.

"Not all things are for sharing, Gguk." Taehyung got his glass back and glared at the raven head who knitted his brows at him, "We are besties, Tae. What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours."

"That concept sucks. Literally." Taehyung rolled his eyes and touched the cold rim of the glass, rubbing his palm around the smooth texture before leaning down to take a sip.

"Heard Violet asked you for a hook up?" Hoseok asked abruptly, catching Jeongguk off guard. His eyes lowered immediately and he let out a long sigh.

"She did." Jeongguk replied shortly.

"And you interested?"

"Look, Tae and Violet isn't dating anymore and if Taehyung doesn't have any problem then it's fine." Jeongguk reasoned which was kinda stupid.

He was being utterly ridiculous.

"Taehyung is okay with that?" Hoseok now shifted his focus from Jeongguk to the one sitting beside.

The red haired male almost choked on the juice hearing this and stole a glance at both Hoseok and Jeongguk before again getting back to sipping on the orange drink, ignoring the question.

"Of course, he is okay with it. He never liked Violet that much." Jeongguk did the talking instead of Taehyung who still didn't say a single word.

"Did I ask you?" Hoseok was never mean to anyone but today, he was totally offended.