41 | breakup isn't easy

"What do you mean, Tae?"

Jeongguk took a step closer to Taehyung and wiped those tears away with his thumbs rolling down the other's pretty eyes.

"I mean that this is high time we broke up. We can still be friends but I don't wanna fall deeper knowing that eventually we have to stay apart." Taehyung lowered his eyes, more tears rolling down his cheek, "It's better to be less hurt."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jeongguk almost shouted, glaring at the other in disbelief, "Do you even know what are you talking about?"

"Huh, do you?" Jeongguk pressed his body on Taehyung's who now hugged him tightly, "Mirae asked me again if you were into boys, she will never accept us and I don't even think my parents will. They are such good friends and what if after knowing this― no, Gguk."

"Just shut up." Jeongguk whispered against Taehyung's ear who tightened the hug more if that was possible.

"Jeongguk, you are not understanding." Taehyung whispered back, "This will hurt more in future if we don't stop here and I don't want that."

"This isn't just about you idiot, it's about us and you can't end this on your own." Jeongguk pulled away from the hug, pulling his boyfriend with him near his bed only to push him harshly causing him to fall on that soft mattress.

"Just shut up and kiss me." he whispered crawling on the other. Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath feeling their heartbeats syncing against each other's.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whimpered under the other, who started kissing the neck portion asking, "From where do you get all these stupid and vile ideas?"

"Huh?" he questioned pulling his face up up by a few inches but again went down to boop their noses and rubbed them together, "Our parents can just fuck― whatever it is, you ain't breaking up for this stupid reason. They ain't getting hint about all this okay?"

"I hate that word from your mouth." he whispered softly pushing their lips together but when Taehyung wasn't kissing back, he just pulled away, a long sigh left his lips.

"Tae, stop being so stubborn." the raven head whined getting off the other and thew himself on his back on the bed, "You think break up is easy?"

"You just say and it's over?"

"Jeongguk―" Taehyung couldn't speak cause Jeongguk was already continuing with his sentence, "Tae, just forget what they said, just focus on us, we are here for some time together, not for these stupid things. They aren't important. What matters is us? If we wanna do it, then we do it."

Taehyung smiled, fucking finally.

"Maybe you're right." he mumbled to himself facing the other who smiled back and scooted closer, "So, our kiss is due."

"You're impossible." Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jeongguk sat up and pulled him closer by his waist, "Yeah I am very annoying and clingy but for you only, you should cherish me."

"Yeah." Taehyung brushed his boyfriend's hair back with his fingers and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, "I am so attached to you, that I am scared, scared to lose you, just imagine how vulnerable I would be after some more time."

Jeongguk wanted to say something, something that Taehyung might not like and he knew that and so he just stayed quiet and flashed a smile, connecting their lips.

The kiss started rough and was nothing like the other kisses they shared today, involving tongue.

It was one of those french kisses.

"Mmh;" Taehyung hummed softly against the other's lips as soon as Jeongguk's hand slipped under his t-shirt, his palm feeling the other's smooth skin as it ran up and down.

"Jeongguk." he called and Jeongguk swears the tone Taehyung used was something else, it can send anyone to heaven, that low pitched sound with that husky tone, he could have his orgasm just by hearing that.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk whispered back pulling away from the kiss, both trying to catch their breath after that sloppy, rough kiss; a string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

They had a brief eye contact, when Taehyung's lips abrubtly reached for the other's as he wanted to kiss again.

Soft moans left Jeongguk's mouth the moment, Taehyung got on his lap and started grinding, the red head joined along and small whimpers were heard from both the boys.

They hoped that no one was outside cause damn; the walls were thin and someone passing by would surely hear these sinful sounds.

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's shoulders firmly as he continued straddling and kissing his boyfriend.

"Ah, Gguk!" he moaned loudly as the other grabbed his ass cheeks and massaged them, his nails digging in that soft flesh.

"Baby; you're a blessing." Jeongguk whispered near Taehyung's ear detaching their lips and smiled before getting closer only to bite his boyfriend's ear pinna, licking his earlobe afterwards.

"Oh babe, just look at you." Jeongguk praised again, pecking the red head's lips.

"Do you wanna continue, baby?"

-

hjsiks