10 | late realization

Taehyung couldn't stop smiling when he and his best friend walked back to their dorm, together. After so long.

These past days, it was him alone walking in the room as the raven head was always busy with Violet.

Taehyung fumbled with the keys as he tried doing it as fast as he could cause he couldn't wait any longer. He needed to pee. The pressure was getting too much as he finally opened the door only to throw his backpack and run into the bathroom.

"Tae, what happened? Are you okay?" Jeongguk let out a giggle and slid the backpack down his shoulder before placing it on his bed.

The red head was done and sighed in relief looking in the mirror while washing his hands. He didn't know why but he smiled looking at his reflection. Today he was too happy.

"But the plan is still on." he reminded his image in front and leaned down to splash some water on his face. Now that he was in the bathroom, he decided to cleanse his face.

Taehyung walked out only to see Jeongguk standing in front startling him a bit, "Gguk, why are you standing here? You gotta pee too?"

No words came out of the other's lips as he just pulled him closer. Wrapping his arms around the other's waist, he hugged him tightly, "Tae, you are the bestest friend I can ever get. Thanks."

"Gguk, what's gotten into you today, huh?" Taehyung though hugged back but still, today Jeongguk was totally acting different.

"Just realized how much you love me." Jeongguk whispered.

"Yeah asshole, I love you but not that much to deserve all these thank yous." Taehyung crossed his arms around the other's chest and smiled. That gorgeous smile that can make one's day.

"Okay I believe you." Jeongguk rolled his eyes playfully and pulled away.

"I will take a shower." Jeongguk informed to which Taehyung replied, "Let's take a shower together. Just like we did when we were younger."

"What if I turn you on, bro?" Jeongguk joked, laughing hard while Taehyung huffed, "I said I never saw you in that way. What the fuck!"

"Okay now should I be sad that you didn't find me hot enough or should I be happy that you don't get awkward around me?" Jeongguk asked pulling out his towel from his wardrobe. Taking a brief glance at his bestie who settled on the edge of his bed he wriggled his brows before rushing in the bathroom before Taehyung throws something at him.

Taehyung got himself busy with playing Pubg on his phone while Jeongguk was showering.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed out loud when he got killed after some kills and groaned throwing himself on his back, "That fucker, Ugh!"

"Who fucked you?" it was Jeongguk's voice that caused Taehyung to sit up again but was awestruck when he saw his bestie in just a towel wrapped up around his waist. His muscles, his toned mini abs, how milky white skin― damn what a sight!

"Fuck me. You are so sexy, Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung mumbled playfully not meaning it at all which was loud enough for the raven head to listen to which he let out a small chuckle, "Oh really? I don't mind."

"Wait what?" Taehyung was surprised to hear the last sentence. It was totally unexpected.

"I was kidding and by the way, my best friend is very sexy too." Jeongguk said wearing his shorts before settling in front of Taehyung who couldn't but check out those muscles. His fetish wasn't letting him think straight.

"You should really think about me, right bro?" Jeongguk laughed, pinching the other's cheek who fake gagged, "Never, dickhead."

Even though, Taehyung never saw Jeongguk in that way but now that he mentioned, he can't just ignore how handsome his roommate is.

Best friend thing wasn't working in his mind for that one minute.

"And I am so sorry. Violet's mind is totally fucked up. She just lost it."

"Bruh you don't have to say sorry on her behalf like dude no―" Taehyung moved away a little, it was quite unbelievable that the Jeongguk who never really liked apologizing was saying sorry for someone else's mistake.

He really likes her. Taehyung thought that hurt like a bitch cause he knew it that Violet wasn't a good choice.

Taehyung let out a pained smile and pulled himself to his feet cause he felt so sad at the thought that Jeongguk actually liked Park Violet.

But little did he know that it was Jeongguk's guilt that made him say sorry. How he got annoyed by the other last night― how he was annoyed at someone who was there to get his back his whole life.

The misunderstanding was horrendous.

"I'mma just take a shower."

-

Jeongguk was completing his homework and stole at glance at the other who was staring at his phone.

"We got a homework Tae." Jeongguk reminded and Taehyung shrugged, "After you finish, I will copy paste."

The red head flashed a wide smile before again focussing on screen, scrolling through his Instagram account, "You really are a brat."

"Probably but you love spoiling me, don't you?" Taehyung looked over his shoulder, letting his phone fall on the bed, a small grin appearing on his face.

"I don't." Jeongguk continued writing and pulled a book from the stack of his and Taehyung books. Turning the table light on, he turned around, "Switch off the lights and sleep now. Once I am done, I will wake you up."

"Don't you think you are being extra sweet to me, coconut?" Taehyung asked, curious. He was totally unaware of what happened that the Jeongguk from last night didn't have any similarity with the one he is now.

"I was extra rude these days. Need to make it up to you, don't I?" the one sitting on the chair asked and Taehyung sighed, nodding.

"You don't need to. Just break up with that girl." he muttered under his breath which was inaudible to the other, "Say louder, hoe."

"Nothing whore." Taehyung blinked hard and bit his bottom lip only to suck on it, "Night, Gguk! Wake me up when you're done."

"Night, Taetae."

-

oh wow, already wrote 10
chapters, who's flash?
i only know mehrin djlggkahj