31 | feels so unreal

"Violet." Taehyung mumbled and got off the bed, walking to the door to see her, he really had a bad feeling whenever she was around and now that she was at their door, he was feeling restless. His gut feeling was saying that she is again here to mess up.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk asked crossing his arms over his shoulder and a frown on his face, "Just fucking leave already, no one wants you here."

"You're looking really hot, Gguk." Violet dares to say those words and not only that, she dared to wink at him.

"Oh God, just fuck off." Jeongguk rolled his eyes and scrunched up his nose in disgust, "What are you even doing here? What do you want? Remember, we are over! You're the biggest mistake of my life."

"Hey, calm down." Taehyung patted Jeongguk's shoulder to which he looked over his shoulder at the red head and all the disgust, annoyance vanished seeing the other's boxy smile.

Jeongguk ended up smiling at him.

"Jeongguk, I am so sorry for whatever I did. I regret everything. Please, forgive me. I still am into you." Violet looked down at her feet and bit her bottom lip nervously, "Please, Gguk."

"First of all, stop calling me Gguk." Jeongguk warned, holding his pointer finger at the only girl present there.

"Please, Tae. Tell him." Violet insisted, trying to hold the red head's hand but Taehyung was quick to move away, "How can you even think about getting together again? But if Jeongguk agrees, then okay but this time you gotta behave―"

Jeongguk was quite surprised hearing those words from Taehyung. It wasn't something he expected. After all, he was just some steps away from being his boyfriend and just look at him.

Agreeing to letting him date this bitch again.

Deep down he knew it all fake but still the way, his voice was nonchalant― as if he didn't just care, Jeongguk was so insecure about this.

"Please leave, Violet. I forgive you but we, together, that's impossible now. So please leave. I am knackered now." Jeongguk sighed and Violet sucked in a sharp breath, "Why? You found someone else?"

"Maybe, maybe not." Jeongguk took a step forward and Violet moved a step back. It continued until Violet was out of the room and Jeongguk used this chance and slammed the door causing her to flinch hard.

"And you, babe. You are okay if I date her?" Jeongguk asked turning around, his voice got turning deeper as he moves ahead. Taehyung nervously smiled when the one in front smirked.

"I think she genuinely likes you. Park Violet actually likes a boy and wants to date after he humiliated her really bad." Taehyung didn't move back anymore and stood there until his roommate was just right in front.

"And for who, babe? Wasn't it for you?" Jeongguk murmured, his hot breath hitting Taehyung's lips, "I wanted to smack you for saying that you're okay with me dating that girl."

"Awe, bestie loves me this much?" Taehyung crossed his arms around the raven head's neck while the other wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Bestie, my foot." Jeongguk nuzzled against the skin near the crook of his roommate's neck, "Call me bro or best friend once more and I will fuck the daylights out of you."

"Eww I don't fuck with boys." Taehyung of course joked, tightening his grip around the other's neck and kissed the other on his cheek that made Jeongguk smile so widely.

"Who thought Jeon Jeongguk was this gay? Can't get any gayer." Jeongguk giggled as the other placed another kiss on the other cheek, "It only took me what three weeks or so to discover that I actually can get attracted by boys."

"I bet it's just Kim Taehyung who can do this to you, hmm?" the red head laughed. Even though it was supposed to be a joke but oh well, wasn't it the truth?

"Where is the lie, babe?" Jeongguk moved away ruffling his roommate's hair and plopped himself on his bed.

"And did you see how that girl was eye fucking me? Poor girl doesn't know that this view is only for you now." Jeongguk giggled, stretching his limbs once again and stared at the other who was smiling back at him.

"What if she is right outside the room and somehow hearing all of it?" Taehyung assumed that made the other let out a soft chuckle, "Plot twist!"

"This is unreal, Gguk." Taehyung abruptly muttered under his breath and felt his eyes getting blurry. He then walked forward and crawled on the bed and sat on Jeongguk's tummy.

The raven head not complaining at all, the meagre amount of pain and pressure not at all bothering him.

"Say it fucker, this is not a bet, right? This is not a prank, right?" Taehyung asked, the tears are already escaping his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

"Why do you think it is?" Jeongguk asked, getting hold of each other's hands and in no time laced their fingers, "Why do you think it's not real?"

"Because it's fucking feels so unreal! You and me― this thing, promise me it ain't a lie. All these, all of it." Taehyung was crying hard now and Jeongguk smiled softly pulling him by both his hands and freed their entangled hands only to hug him tightly.

Taehyung relaxed and put all his body weight on Jeongguk's and but soon was turned and Jeongguk was now hugging him sideways.

"And Gguk, I don't feel those butterflies when I am with you, I don't feel that lump in my throat. Those are supposed to be there right? All I feel when I am with you is― comfortable. Is it a bad thing?"

"No, of course not. It means that you are not uncomfy with me. You don't feel nervous, you don't feel like you need to be perfect, you need to impress. When you are with me, you are you, babe and that's good right?" Jeongguk hummed to which the other nodded, "Maybe you're right."

"So now that we couldn't go to the amusement park, how about I take you to one of our favorite places?" Jeongguk asked wiping the last tear sitting on Taehyung's cheek with his thumb.

-

i wasn't going to update but some of you said that violet might be pregnant
&& i was like screaming at my phone screen : bruh nooo!

i won't be able to sleep when you think that girl is preggo preggo so i hate to update this chapter lmfaoo

taekook date coming up !

uwu