30 | it's her again

"Gguk, I wanna go to the amusement park with you but I feel so tired." Taehyung threw himself on the bed getting back to their dorm after those hectic and boring classes.

"It's fine. We can go later." Jeongguk said even though he really wanted to go to the amusement park. He remembers how Taehyung loved going there when they were younger but then Jeongguk used to be the one whining about getting back home but look at how the tables have turned.

The raven head smiled sitting beside Taehyung and ruffled the other's brown hair.

"I was so nervous about what I will tell Namjoonie. He didn't show up which is obviously a good thing cause I still don't know what to tell." Taehyung sighed, sitting up again, "Tell me, Gguk. What should I tell him? That I said yes to him but also kissed you and agreed to give you a try?"

"Ugh, just don't talk to him." Jeongguk pulled himself to his feet, pulling his tshirt off his body in one go. He huffed throwing the cloth on the floor, "I don't like him around you."

"And he was the one to say that if I don't want you both to date then he won't date you. It's as simple as that." Jeongguk scratched the back of his neck and pulled his baggy pants off, only leaving his boxers on.

"A coward, honestly!" Jeongguk rolled his eyes at no one in particular.

Taehyung's eyes were on the other's body, running up and down, checking him out. Jeongguk noticed that.

"I never saw you in that way, Gguk!" Jeongguk mocked abruptly that made Taehyung to look away shouting, "Bitch, what about you being all straight?"

"Maybe I am still straight? Maybe it's just you." Jeongguk grinned walking back to Taehyung and sat on the floor only to rest his head on Taehyung's legs dangling down the edge of his bed, "Maybe you're the only boy who I like in a romantic way. Who knows?"

"Gguk, stop flirting and tell me won't I look like a bad person when Joonie will see us together?" Taehyung started brushing the other's hair with his fingers, a soft sigh leaving his lips right after.

"First of all, stop calling him Joonie. He is like your brother for God's sake and we are still figuring what are we so how about we keep this thing to ourselves before we are sure?" Jeongguk suggested looking up for a moment and then again went back to the previous position.

"That sounds nice." Taehyung agreed, "Until we are very sure, let's keep us a secret."

"We can tell them later about this and then Namjoon hyung will probably understand too then."

"I don't even care what he thinks, like he can go sucks dicks, just leave this dick for me." Jeongguk laughed massaging Taehyung's inner thighs tbat caused him to immediately slap his roommate's hand away.

"I swear, Jeongguk― control your fucking hormones." Taehyung moved away when the other started laughing, "Okay, okay. I ain't doing anything. I was just messing with you."

"Yeah sure, that's on another level." Taehyung rolled his eyes throwing himself on his back, a long sigh left his lips when he stretched his limbs, "And yeah wear something."

"Why? It's so hot." Jeongguk reasoned doing some random push ups and again stood up go stretch his body.

Taehyung raised his brows when he saw those muscles flex and damn, his eyes were fucking blessed!

"Oh God, Taehyung. Your lips so lonely." Jeongguk suddenly said crawling on the bed beside the other, "What does that supposed to mean?"

"Lemme see and they are looking so dry as well." Jeongguk kept on a serious face and scooted closer, his thumb tracing the other's lips.

"I think they should meet mine." Jeongguk giggled all of a sudden, that poker face gone and was replaced with a mischievous expression as he started leaning closer before he winked.

"That was so eww. Like bruh, try harder and then I will think about it." Taehyung moved away, a shy smile adorning his lips, "You're so bad at flirting."

"Violet might have loved all these and let you fuck her but bitch, you need to try harder to even kiss these lips." Taehyung said and Jeongguk huffed in anger, "Stop bringing her in between us!"

Taehyung even realized what he said and regretted that instant. He gulped and bit his bottom lip before sitting up, mumbling, "I am so sorry, Gguk. I should have thought before saying that."

"I get it that I hurt you but I am so sorry. Please don't remind me of that." Jeongguk lowered his eyes, guilt engulfing him wholly.

"I am sorry." Taehyung apologized, placing his hand on top of Jeongguk's but he was sad and mad at this well too much and pulled his hand out of the other's hold.

"I am sorry, c'mon―" Taehyung pulled Jeongguk's face using his palm and pecked his lips quickly mumbling, "Now, is it fine?"

Jeongguk ended up smiling but again pulled up that poker face saying, "I am still mad at you, a proper kiss would be okay."

"No. If you wanna stay mad, stay mad, I don't care." Taehyung said getting a hint that Jeongguk already forgave him seeing that smile and he doesn't need to do anything more and God― did he like teasing the other?

He fucking did. He loved teasing him.

"You're so rude to me. Please be more considerate, will you?" Jeongguk hugged Taehyung, sideways and started tickling him causing him to burst into laughter.

"Fuck―, just stop, I will kill― you!" Taehyung's sentences were interrupted by his own giggles as Jeongguk kept on tickling but stopped when someone knocked on the door.

"Did you invite someone over?" Taehyung asked fixing his clothes as it was all a mess due to all that pushing and fighting when Jeongguk tickled.

"No, I didn't." Jeongguk answered, walking to the door in order to open it.

"Why the fuck are you doing here?" Jeongguk almost shouted at the one at the door, the red head flinched and tilted his head a little to see who was it.

"Who's it, Gguk?" Taehyung asked not able to see who it was as Jeongguk was blocking the way.

"Hey, it's me. Violet."

-

did you forget about her?

don't cause she is back again !
i failed to teach her some manners :(

and omg bbh surpassed 50K already
thank you so much ! <333