Happy Birthday, Naya

So, today was Naya Rivera's birthday (January 12, 2021). I just wanted to post today, and tell you. I really miss her, and today feels bitter sweet. Today would have been her 34th birthday. I've been listening to her music, and I ordered a physical copy of her book. And yet, I still miss her so so much, as all of you do. I'm put a couple of links to various things of hers.

I don't know if you heard, but the house she lived in with Josey, in Los Feliz is for sale. For some reason, that makes me really sad. I can't help but feel bad for Josey, because a lot of memories of his mom will be in that house. Josey just has to remember the memories with stay with him, not the house

I just hope Naya knows she is missed dearly, by her family, friends, co-stars, and fans. Happy Birthday, my dear. You truly are missed. I was listening to her cover of 'Mine', and started crying.

Mine
By Naya Rivera

These songs are hopeful, fun and upbeat. Although I'm extremely wistful, and filled with melancholy, this is her birthday, and birthdays are a celebration. I don't think Naya would've wanted us to be sad. I think she would've wanted us to celebrate her past birthdays, not think about how she'll never celebrate a birthday again.

Prayer For The Broken
By Naya Rivera

Radio Silence
By Naya Rivera

Sorry
By Naya Rivera (feat. Big Sean)

Here Comes The Sun
By Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato

La Isla Bonita
By Naya Rivera and Ricky Martin

Trouty Mouth
By Naya Rivera

I was going to put more performances/songs, but I decided to keep it short.

Here is Naya's book, read by her. It helped me a lot the first few weeks. I hope you like it as much as I did.

Sorry Not Sorry - Dreams, Mistakes and Growing pt. 1(Read by Naya Rivera)
By Naya Rivera

Sorry Not Sorry - Dreams, Mistakes and Growing pt. 2(Read by Naya Rivera)
By Naya Rivera

Sorry Not Sorry - Dreams, Mistakes and Growing pt. 3(Read by Naya Rivera)
By Naya Rivera

Sorry Not Sorry - Dreams, Mistakes and Growing pt. 4(Read by Naya Rivera)
By Naya Rivera

Happy Birthday sweet angel. We love you. We miss you. We hope you're happy wherever you are. ❤🌠☮🎀💐🕊

-satire_of_saturn