Chapter 30

14 Years Later.......

Sebastian's POV

"Uh, Sebastian? How far away is your mom?" Blaine called to their bedroom.

"She's about five minutes away, why do you a-" Sebastian stopped abruptly as he walked into the kitchen to find Genevieve Anderson-Smythe's hair spiked into a mohawk with hair gel. Sebastian laughed as Blaine paced awkwardly around their daughter.

The five year old gave a gap toothed grin. Sebastian melted at the sight. She looked so much like the young woman she was named after, some days it hurt. But today she certainly did not look like Genevieve Smythe. She looked like a punk rock ballerina, which Sebastian could respect.

"Now, where did you find the hair gel little miss?" Sebastian crouched down to Genevieve's eye level.

"I was looking for my blue and red bow." The girl gave a wide grin. Her favorite bow was clearly missing from her brunette ponytail.

"And you found some of Daddy's old hair gel?" Blaine crouched next to Sebastian. He no longer wore as much hair gel as he used to, just a little bit for styling.

Genevieve giggled and nodded. The girl did indeed smell like raspberries.

"Grandma's going to be here any minute, can you come with me to wash it out?" Sebastian offered his hand.

Genevieve stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "But I like it!"

"What if we help you find your bow? It's got to be around here somewhere." Blaine suggested.

Genevieve thought for a moment, then nodded and went to search her bedroom with Blaine. Sebastian went to look in the living room.

"Found it!" Sebastian announced as he pulled the two toned bow out from behind a pillow.

Genevieve came running and jumped into Sebastian's arms. He balanced her on his hip and took her to the bathroom.

Blaine's POV

Blaine watched Sebastian carry their daughter to the bathroom to wash out the gel and he smiled. He loved how gentle Sebastian was with their daughter, there was no trace of the man who threw a rock salt slushie, or who used illegal steroids to win a competition. As he watched Sebastian rinse the hair gel out of Genevieve's hair he couldn't help but feel like the time had flown. It seemed only yesterday he was dreading a reunion with his ex-fiancé at Scandals. But today he was about to leave town to fly to L.A. for the Grammy's with his husband.

Blaine was snapped out of his retrospective daze when the doorbell rang. He jogged to the door and opened to door for Soleil Vernier. Sebastian's mother took her maiden name a year after Anthony died. He greeted his mother in law with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Blaine, are you excited for the award ceremony?" Soleil asked. Her English had improved vastly since Anthony passed. She lived in France for ten years, but she moved to America a year after Genevieve was born.

"I am, I just can't believe that we're up far a Grammy!" Blaine admitted.

The woman smiled. "I can. You two are so talented and I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." Blaine gave Soleil a hug.

"Grandma!!" Soleil was almost knocked over by a bundle of pink.

"Ma petite-fille!!" Soleil exclaimed, scooping the girl into her arms.

"We have to be going now. Thanks for watching her for us, Mom." Sebastian kissed both girls on the cheek.

"Bye Dad! Bye Daddy!" Genevieve waved, wet hair dripping down her back.

Blaine and Sebastian waved as they rolled their suitcases out the door.