Chapter 18

Hello! Set in A Wedding. This is a 2 parter, sorry. But, hope you like it anyways!

-satire_of_saturn

===================================================================================================================================

Blaine's POV

Blaine was bouncing with excitement on Monday. Brittany and Santana were getting married this Sunday! He watched Santana come out, and watched them through their trials and tribulations. There was a lot to do by then, but Blaine didn't mind helping.

Blaine sat in the staff lounge that and talked to Ms. Monroe.

"How's Sebastian doing?" The teacher asked as she ate her sandwich.

"Sebastian's good, he's back in his house. So, that's good news. He is getting a little restless." Blaine replied.

"Glad to hear he's better. Do you two have any weekend plans?"

"Actually, we do. Some friends of ours are getting married this weekend." Blaine grinned at the thought.

Ms. Monroe smiled back. "That should be fun, weddings are the best."

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"Alright, see you later Ms. Monroe!" Blaine quickly packed up his lunch.

"It's Addy!"

"Still not doing it." Blaine partially joked as he rushed out of the lounge.

Sebastian's POV

"Hey, how's the wedding prep going?" Sebastian asked as he layed in bed. Blaine came over after school, and it was obvious he wanted to talk about the wedding.

"I think it's going well. Sam said Britt is freaking out a bit, but that's normal before a wedding. Oh, and they decided to have it in a barn in rural northeast Indiana." Blaine said.

"Why a barn?"

"Because, apparently, it's the barn Brittany was born in." Blaine replied with an amused grin on his face.

"Born in?" Sebastian wrinkled his nose. "Huh."

"So, do you know what you're wearing to the wedding?" Asked Blaine. "I mean, I'm getting fitted tomorrow for my groomsman suit."

"I... I don't think I can go." Sebastian played with his palm.

Blaine frowned. "I think you'll be fine, as long as you stay away from any crazy dance moves."

"I don't think I can go, because they hate me. I know that Santana most likely will kill me if I show up." Sebastian cringed. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not. I just think that if you apologize, they give you a chance to show them how you've changed, they'll like you." Blaine replied.

"I don't think an apology will work. I did some messed up things to all of them." Sebastian looked down in remorse.

Blaine grabbed Sebastian's hand. "I think there's a chance they'll forgive you. You just have to be yourself. You know, give a genuine apology and hope for the best."

"Ok. Can you set up a meeting with the New Directions? On, I don't know, Thursday?" Sebastian asked.

Blaine nodded. "I can do that." Sebastian smiled in appreciation.

That night after Blaine left, Sebastian sat in the dark for a while. He thought about the past month and a half, and everything that had happened. He thought about Genevieve, and Blaine. He thought about Anthony, and how his so called father had left him alone the past few days. That's bad. The less I get, the more mom does. Sebastian also thought about Brittana, and their wedding. God, this is gonna be a disaster.