Chapter 25

Sebastian's POV

Sebastian looked up at the sky and a faint smile spread across is face. Sure, it was cloudy and cold, but that meant snow was coming. And although Sebastian preferred rain, his sister, Genevieve always loved the snow. Even though she was gone, the winter reminded him of her, especially Christmas. The thought of his sister made him smile a bit wider, but also sadder. Sebastian sighed and snapped out of his daze.

*Knock Knock*

"It's unlocked!" Called Blaine from inside.

Sebastian opened the door to Blaine's house and was instantly greeted with the warm aroma of freshly baked cookies. "Smells good in here, Killer!"

Blaine turned around as Sebastian entered the kitchen. "Thanks! I thought cookies might be nice."

"Mmmm, that does sound nice. I did, however, pick up a Christmas yule log, if you're interested." Sebastian said as he opened the box he brought in. Inside was a carefully decorated cake, shaped and decorated like a log.

"That looks delicious." Blaine licked his lips eagerly.

"Wanna bite?" Offered Sebastian.

Blaine nodded and grabbed a fork. "Yes, please! Mmmmmmm that... is amazing!"

Sebastian chuckled. "Have you never had one before?"

"No." Blaine replied through a full mouth.

"My mom and Genevieve would make one every Christmas. Well, Mom would make it and Genevieve would sneak licks of the batter." Sebastian said fondly.

"You miss them, don't you?" Blaine swallowed a huge bite of yule log.

Sebastian sighed. "Yeah, I do. So, what type of cookies did you bake?"

The obviousness of the subject change was not lost on Blaine, who just walked over to the cookies and answered, "Gingerbread."

"Ooohhh." Sebastian stood over the cookies and inhaled deeply. "Those look fantastic."

"Thanks! Thought we could decorate them together." Offered Blaine.

"I like that. What should we decorate them as?" Sebastian asked as he wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist.

Blaine linked his hands behind Sebastian's neck and smiled. "I was thinking we could dress the little gingerbread men up as Warblers. After all, we did meet in uniform."

Sebastian kissed Blaine's forehead. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

"They still need to cool for a bit. In the meantime, how bout a song?" Blaine pulled out his phone mischievously.

"As much as I love being serenaded by you, and trust me I do, a duet seems like the proper choice for this occasion." Sebastian said with a twinkle in his eye.

Blaine grinned. "Lead the way."

Sebastian:

The snow on the ground
The love in the air
The sleigh-bells are ringing
This is what it's all about
The fire is warm
The angels are singing
And I don't wanna miss

A single thing
Don't wanna put an end to all this cheer
But as long as you're with me
It's always that time of the year

You make every day feel like it's Christmas
Never wanna stop
Feeling like the first thing on your wish-list
Right up at the top
I can't deny what I'm feeling inside
Nothing fake about the way you bring me alive
You make every day feel like it's Christmas
Every day that I'm with you