Chapter 19

Hello Wattpadders! So, this is the wedding!! Yay! Enjoy the amazingness. Obviously, Kurt and Blaine don't get married (and never will in this fic). So enjoy this chapter!! Stuff happens. Also, I have a oneshot book for the Flash ship, Snowbarry. A one shot will be posted each Friday, same as this book. I encourage you to check it out! And Blaine's part looks like this and Sebastian's part looks like this. When they're both singing it looks like this. Other people will have their name by their lyrics. That's all folks!

-satire_of_saturn

===================================================================================================================================

Wedding Outifts ^^^^^^

Blaine's POV

Blaine beamed as he sat up. Sunday morning!! He bounced out of bed, and looked at his suit hanging on the door knob. Wedding day! He gelled his hair and carefully put on his white suit. He was over the moon! Even if the drive to Indiana was around 4 hours, it was worth it.

Buzz Buzz

Sebastian Smythe: Excited?

Blaine Anderson: Yeah! U?

Sebastian Smythe: Yep! Ready when you are

Blaine Anderson: Be there in 20

Sebastian Smythe: 😘

Blaine Anderson: ❤

Blaine quickly grabbed their wedding gift, and got in the car. He was barely able to contain his excitement as he pulled up to Sebastian's house. Even though it was a sunny day, the big house still looked haunted. Blaine's smile faded a bit. When Blaine first entered the house, he thought it looked grand and inviting. Now that he knew the truth of what happened in there... it looked a whole lot less inviting.

Beep beep

Blaine honked his horn. The door opened, and Sebastian walked out in a dashing dark grey/blue suit. Damn.

"Hey, Killer." Seb greeted Blaine with a kiss on the cheek.

"You look handsome." Blaine said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"You don't clean up so bad yourself, Anderson." Sebastian winked. Blaine felt his heart flutter. He felt like a high schooler again, getting flustered by Sebastian's flirty comments.

"You know we're dating, right? You're not seducing me? Cause it's not necessary." Blaine pointed out.

"I can stop if you want me to." Sebastian said innocently.

"Don't you dare." Blaine scolded as his eyes darted to his boyfriend. He did like Sebastian's shameless flirting. It reminded him of the old days.

"Eyes on the road, Anderson." Smirked Seb.