- 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

So this is a Game of Thrones book, not a character X OC book, which means Cassius will very much have his own storyline which will not constantly include the character y'all are gonna ship him with. It's also him and moments with several GOT characters so don't get ur heart too broken when ur ship eventually doesn't set sail. And there are of course several other OC's who will play a bigger part in Cassius's life.

       We all know we shouldn't get too attached to GOT characters, I advise the same for this book cuz I'm probably gonna kill off a few people, and maybe keep a bunch alive as well so ur lucky... or not. (Y'all are gonna probably get attached anyway but fuck it right?)

       This book also very much includes foul language, as in all of my books lmao.

       So this featured both content from the stories and the books. Age is as in the show, ages from added characters from the books are the same, unless I write different. I won't be adding every single character in the books, if they aren't relevant to the story of my main OC Cassius, then they ain't in the book, sorry not sorry.

       And yes this is a GOT book, but it's not in any way gonna be canon cuz fuck canon. I'm gonna make a shitload of changes cuz my brain is fucked up from all the depression, anxiety and antidepressants mixed with way too much creativity, so ur in for a ride. If anyone has a problem with storylines of characters being changed then goodbye, and do not come back cuz u will probably get very mad.

       If u have any questions feel free to comment or privately message me.

       Also fuck season 7 and 8 none of that shit is gonna be canon in any fucking way what trash was that good lord.

       Before you start reading this, I just want to point out this.

!TRIGGER WARNING!

       This book greatly involves mental abuse, emotional abuse, self harm, rape, incest and several other triggering things. If these topics trigger you then I advise you to CLICK OFF RIGHT NOW. You have been warned.

       ! I also want to make it clear that I, in no way condone any of the actions that I have listed above. Every single one of them are equally disgusting in so many different ways and if you have done this to, or with anyone then screw you and I hope you get caught and punished accordingly. But... I think we all understand that this is a Game Of Thrones fanfic, and in the world of GOT this shit happens on the regular. !

! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY IF YOU WOULD FOR THESE REASONS NOT REPORT MY BOOK AND WATTPAD OFFICIALS IF U READ THIS THEN PLS DONT DELETE THIS BOOK THANK U !

       Some scenes will be moved around to fit the plot, so it won't always be in regular order but it'll make sense so don't worry :D. Also I wanna apologise in advance for the long ass chapters, like they're okay in the beginning and then they just go to lengths I'm surprised with so rip.

Well this whole chapter was a whole fucking mess. But uhm enjoy reading, get some popcorn and get comfortable with ur lazy asses, DONT GET TOO ATTACHED (or do I don't make the rules), put on your damn seatbelts otherwise I will hit y'all with a slipper, and just be ready for a whole lot of weird shit. ENJOYYYY.

(Also make sure to vote and comment, to show ur support!! Don't be a silent reader cuz I love to interact with y'all and see fan theories and stuff! Love y'all!)