(Chapter 31)

We arrived at Harry's Mums house.

I was actually kinda nervous about meeting his mum, but here goes nothing..

Once Harry shut the doors of his car, was when his mum came running out smiling wide.

"Oh Harry I feel like I havent seen you in forever, you have gotten so handsome." she smiles wide.

"Mum." He laughs.

I smile at the way she looked at him wow I wish my mum did that to me.

"Mum this is Delilah." He smiles at me.

"Wow, what he said about you was a total lie, your flat out stunning." she smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you and he lied about how sweet you are." I smile.

"Okay well Sweetheart let's get these bags inside." She smiles and grabs two bags.

"I told you she would love you Delilah." Harry says while pulling me into a hug.

I might have changed my feelings for him, they are deep for him. Help me.

"I knew she would, I was just nervous you know like scared that to meet her and her think im just some messed up little girl." I say and grab my bags and he grabs his.

once we got inside i was so shocked his Mum has the best house i have ever seen,fireplace,indoorpool. woah.

I wait for Harry to show me my room but then I realize that were sharing one, I put my bags on the floor next to the closet and turn around to wrap my amrs around Harry.

"I love you." He mummbles.

"What?" I say and backup.

"I said I love you." He repeats.