(Chapter 27)

It's already been a couple weeks of collage, I love it here pretty much no Drama. Im very proud that I made it here with a daughter and everything. thank you god.

"Is that all for you?" The british guy says.

"Yes it is thank you." I say.

"Okay love that will be two dollars and thirty-five cents." He says and smiles with two deep dimples. I smile back and hand him the money.

"It will be out soon." he smiles. I go to the very back of starbucks and get my laptop out of my bag. I been writing alot for class lately more then I should be but I am. Once I hear the bell to the door, I look up. Niall, and his new friends. I try my best to cover my face, but then I notice that the guy at the cash register was Niall's friend. Wow.

"Are you Delilah?" The guy says.

"Uh yes sorry, thank you." I say and he smiles.

"It's fine love, So you know Niall?" he asks while sitting down in front of me.

"Yes he's my um uh Father to my Daughter." I say and smile at him.

"Are ya'll still together?" He aks.

"No, I was just a one night stand I guess." I say and look at his name tag.

Harry .

His name just went perfectly with him, his handsome face, His smile, and his laugh theres just so much about him that matches up, But most of all He's nothing like Niall. Woah.

"Delilah?" he says and grabs my hand taking me out of my daze.

"Uh yeah sorry." I slowly move my hand away.

"Your very Beautiful love." he smiles at me.

"Thank you, Your very handsome." I smile back and I feel Niall staring at me.

"So, Is there a chance I can take you on a causal date this weekend?" He asks.

"Well I have no plans so yes." I smile and put my laptop up.

"Well then Friday?" he smiles, and gets up.

"Yes Friday it is." I stand up and put my bag over my shoulder. He smiles then walks away.

I can't let this go any farther then friends because I have Piper to worry about.

sorry Harry.