(Chapter 1)

"You whore!" The birtish blonde said while kicking me in my stomach. I'm use to this day by day because I just can't make anyone happy in this world, The only person I could make happy is my loving Family, but till the day that my dad left us, it has been hard, I try so hard to make everyone happy but it never works so I skip school a lot, I'm a sucidal teenage girl, Till one day I walked inside the house my mother smiled happily at my baby brother Joe, he's 11 months, he has the dimples the cute little blue eyes and me Im just plain I haven't smiled in over a year, my mother thinks counsling is helping me but its not, I hide cuts on my arms and thighs so no one can see how much pain I'm in.

"Honey can you please get Joe a bottle." My mother asks nicely
"Of course, just let me go put my bag up in my room." I say while walking up the stairs and into my purple room full of posters of the biggest boy band One Direction. After I sat my bag on my bed I walked back down to make Joe a bottle, I handed it to my mom and Joe smiled at me, sweet baby brother.
I ran back up to my room, and got my laptop to Skype my best friend Katelyn...

"Delilah are you okay?" She asks while smiling at the camera

"Yeah, Mia messed with me again after school when are you coming back to England I miss you a lot." I say smiling back.

"Well Since my brother is going to London next weekend, I could come see you for a little while, But my mother wouldnt let us move to England because of the money." Katelyn says looking at her phone blushing while reading a texts.

"Yeah we can do that, as long as I get to see you I'm fine. How are you and Josh?" I ask while looking at my phone, a messaged from Mia the girl who messes with me at school.

*Go kill yourself*
*Your worthless*
*Slut*
*Go cut your wrist ugly*

I endned up getting tears in my eyes, Katelyn looked worried at the screen.

"I have to go, I love you Kay!" I hurry and hang up so she doesn't ask why I'm crying.

I rush to the bathroom, I lock the door because my mother usually comes to knock, I cry and cry.

"Someone save me from This Hell." I say in my head.