(Chapter 3)

After Niall said he would save me from hell...he took me to his house, I met his little sister Lilah, she was so cute. Then I met his mum, she asked me if I wanted to eat over so I said sure. After that I told her thank you, Niall took me upstairs to his room, it was different from other boys room, the walls were painted black and red. He told me that if I don't like it, he will change it but I smiled and told him that its fine.
We watched a movie, The Vow. I ended up falling asleep on his chest, before I fully fell asleep, I heard him say I will make you Happy, I promise. Niall woke me up at 7 saying that, he better get me home so he took me home and I let him meet my mum, she said he is lovely. I ended up walking Niall to his truck, he kissed my cheek and said he would be back in the morning.
I ran to my room and smiled, then I looked around my room and Looked at a One Direction Poster....Niall Horan...Niall Horan...sounded so familer then I looked at the blonde on the poster, its him. He came to save me from hell.

I woke up from the sound of my phone at 3 in the morning.. Unknown number.
"Hello?" I say my accent sounds horrible.
"Meet me at the park right now." A male voice says.
"Okay." I say and hurry to put shoes on and grab my moms car keys and I drove to the park, I got out.

"Delilah?" A male voice says.
"Yes, who are you?" I say
"Its me, Dylan." He comes into the light.
Dylan is my best friend since I was 5.
"D-Dylan oh my gosh, I missed you so much." I say and run into his arms, once I hugged him all my hurt went away, then I heard a female laugh...Mia.

"Haha wow Delilah ugly wood, though that Dylan was really her best friend." Mia says and Dylan pushes me off of him and I land on the ground.
I look around, Mia's friends all came around me...
"Kill yourself Whore!" Mia yells.
I start to cry.
"Do it for me!" I yell.
"Your wish is our compand." Mia says and grabs me by my hair, and I hear a bag being unzipped, I see a baseball bat getting pulled out, then after a few minutes, I feel pain in every inch my body.
I start to close my eyes...I'm dying.
I start to hear, Sirens coming from everywhere...
I hear light crying..
"Delilah!" My mother crys out.
"Ma'am get back, she's in a lot pain." A young male voice says.
"That's my daughter, please!" She cries.
"Ma'am get back, were trying to see how much injures she has." The man says.
I hear my mother fall to the ground, crying. Then I hear a familer voice.
Niall.
He's telling my mum that its going to be okay.
I feel a group of people picking me up putting me on a bed thing.
I whine once I feel pain in my whole body, then I feel a kiss being placed on my forehead.
"I'm sorry, I will help you." Niall says then after that I blacked out.