(Chapter 9)

Its been five days since we made it to fort worth, Niall has been away from me for a couple days like three..its killing me. The girls and I have gone shopping everyday of the week, I got Niall a watch and shoes, now for myself I got shoes,skinny jeans and scarfs and ugly Christmas sweaters. Christmas is coming up soon and I'm kinda excited, but I have to go back to England.
I have to back to school with Mia.

"Delilah?" Danielle takes me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, sorry I was just writing in my journal." I hurry to put my Diary in my suitcase.
"You have a diary you mean?" Danielle laughs.
"Yeah, I put the feelings that I have in my heart on paper." I smile.
"Thats kinda stupid, that's why we have other people to tell our feelings to." Danielle says before smirking and walking out.
God she's so rude to me, she's like another Mia but Prettier.
I get my journal once again and draw a picture of a flower. When I'm bored I draw...but I usually draw on my body, with a blade.
I get up once I'm done and grab some clothes and my bath stuff so I can take a bath. I shut the door to the bathroom and I turn the water on just hot water, I like the way it feels.
I take my black strapless dress off and step out of it, I take my underwear off. Then I slowly sit in the bath, the heat feels good on my body like all my stress is gone.
I hear voices talking, it sounded familiar... Mia.
Oh great, I hurry and get out and put my clothes on and fix my makeup . I put my hair in a pony tail since its always in the way.
Once I open the door, I knew that Niall couldn't save me from hell. Mia was kissing Niall. Niall opens his eyes and looks at me in shame.

"How dare you!" I yell and run to my room. I lock the door and crawl onto the floor into a ball and cried..

Minutes went by, then hours, Days
Niall has been knocking daily just so he can talk to me and explain why he did that but I really didnt want to hear it.
I been sneaking out in the mornings to get food or go to the bathroom.
I don't think I can stand to even look Niall in the eyes again.

"Delilah please open the door." Niall cries.
"Baby come on, you can't stay in there forever." He says. This is a daily thing, he sits by my door and talks and talks.
He would spend hours sitting by the door.
I put my headphones in to ignore him. But he always over powers my music so I get up to open the door...