(Chapter 23)

Piper is now home, me and Niall decorated Her room, its perfect just like her. Me and Niall have been aruging lately because he has been texting Mia and sexting her when I'm over here taking care of Piper. Niall hasn't been at the house today so I just take care of her myself alone.

"Hello Piper."  I whisper.
She smiles at me with her dimples piping out.

She was the cutest baby ever, not because she had big blue eyes or a little smirk that drives you insane.
Niall has been just driving me insane.

"Delilah ?" Niall's voice comes from around the corner.

"Yes Niall?" I say trying not to grow anger toward him.

"I'm leaving, I don't want to be with you I want Mia." He says with a little smirk.

"Really your just going to leave that fast?" I raise my voice.

"Well yes, The thing is Delilah that you weren't the one I wanted you feel for my trick." He says then starts laughing.

"You asshole!" I yell and start pushing him out of the house.

"D-Deli-" he didn't get to finish because I slapped the door in his face.
I lean against the door and start crying, he didn't love me.

I don't see the point of love or being in love the person you want more in life just ruins everything and gives you so much pain in your heart. My heart breaks every time I saw her name pop up or see it in his recent messages.

Mia *ding*
Mia *ding

That's all I ever heard, but the only love I see is Piper she's the love of my life and always will be.

Mommi loves you piper.