(chapter 4)

I open my eyes, I'm in a room full of white walls..I look to my left, a monitor is beeping slowly, then I see a black shirt, Niall.
"Where am I?" I mumble.
"Delilah your In the hospital." Niall says while looking down at his hand that is in mine.
"Where's my mum?" I ask while trying to move my body, but I whine in pain.
"She just left out the door, so she could call your father." Niall says.
"My father!" I yell.
"Delilah, stay still." Niall says while getting up to lay me back down.
"My dad..no, he left when I was 13!" I yell once again, then my mum and dad walk in.
When I saw my dad, I just wanted to cry and cry. But no he left when I was 13 and that was the hardest thing in my life for me to go through..
"Baby girl." My dad says while coming and grabbing my hand. I jerk it back and hold Niall's hand.
"I have no reason, to talk or to see you." I say.
"Delilah Michelle Underwood!" My mum yells.
"No mum you know that he hasn't cared for the last 3 years, I want nothing to do with him, so he can gladly leave and go have fun with his new family." I yell.
He gets up and walks out.
"Delilah, I was trying to let him help with this, he's giving us 30,000 dollars to help with your injures." My mum says to me while I play with Niall's Fingers.
"Well he can't just leave and come back into my life, half of the reason my life got so bad was because of him, remember he married Mia's aunt, and Mia was the one who put me in this damn hospital bed!" I yell.
"Delilah please, give him a chance." She says.
"Give him a chance ! No he can go fuck himself! I hate him!" I yell.
My mum walks out, and I look at Niall.
"Niall why are you here?" I say.
When those words came out my mouth, I never thought that, I gained very strong feelings for Niall.
"Because I just want to help you, you told me to save you from hell, and I will." Niall says while playing with my fingers.
"Thank you." I say and let go of his hand and fell fast asleep.