(Chapter 41)

*2 years later*

"Mom where are my car keys?" Piper groans.

"Sweetheart where did you put them last, Clover get back over here!" I say.

"Oh my gosh mom I'm trying to leave to go hang out with Josh." Piper moans.

"Piper you know I don't like that boy, I know a boy who was the same as him." I say and Clover comes running and grabs my hand to go play Barbies.

"Who?" Piper says in the doorway.

"Let's not start the story now cause Clover wants to play." I say and Piper rolls her eyes. She's a pain in my butt. She hasn't seen her dad for a while so she thinks Harry is her dad and best friend.

*ring ring*

"PIPER CAN YOU GET THAT!" I yell.

Piper left ugh, I run to get the phone and an Unknown number pops up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Delilah its Niall can I please come see my daughter for once." Niall says.

"I guess." I say as hang up. Niall has actually got his act together, he's married again with a girl named Rose, she's a very sweet woman. Rose has a son around Piper's age named Josh. But I never met either of the Josh's so I'm kinda scared.

*ding ding*

"Its open!" I yell.

"Thanks and sorry I brought Rose." Niall says and Rose hugs me.

"Rose you look beautiful as ever." I say.

"Aw thank you, so do you Delilah." She says and looks at my outfit. Rose is a very simple woman she doesn't over load with the makeup or the clothes. Rose has long black hair that reaches the end of her back and she has bright green eyes and the most whitest smile ever. I knew Rose for a while actually we were friends in first grade till she moved in second.

"Oh come sit guys." I say and run to get Clover and grab my phone to call Piper.

"Delilah I like what you did to the place its very-" Niall sighs . "different"

"Thanks Niall and let me call your daughter." I say and Clover runs to Rose.
It rings more then seven times and then goes to voicemail so I decide to call Josh's mom. I hear someone's phone ringing at the same time as I call....

Its Rose's phone

"Hold on sweetie someones calling me." Rose says to Clover then I look up and Rose says Hello.

*few minutes later*

"So your saying that your Josh's mom?" I say so shocked.

"Yes he sure is." She says. We all just look at each other and smile.

"Piper isn't answering her phone at the moment." I say and frown.

"I will try to call Josh." She says and walks to the dining room. You can hear her talking to him but its kinda hard to tell what she's saying but Niall just keeps looking at me.

"I love you Delilah." Niall says out of no where.

"Wait what?" I say so shocked.

"I miss you." Niall says.

"Niall excuse me?" I say.

"They are on there way right now. I'm so sorry that my Josh was keeping Piper out so late." Rose says and sits down next to Niall and grabs his hand. After about ten minutes they both walk into the front door.

"Mo-" Piper stops when she sees Niall.

"Hello Piper. I'm Niall your real dad." Niall says and I look down at the carpet trying not to get mad. He did the whole plan wrong.
"What ? Your not my dad Harry is!" Piper yells. She looks at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Piper he is your dad Sweetheart." I say so softly. Piper starts crying and runs to her room.

"I HATE YALL ALL!!!" Piper yells.

"See Niall what you did." I yell at him.

"You think this is my fault?" He says.

"Yes cause it is." I yell once again.

"I hate you Delilah you are nothing to me! I wish Mia killed you. You know what go fucking kill yourself!" Niall yells at me and I start crying and Rose's face was just priceless.

"Niall that was very very very uncalled for." Rose says and Josh looks at me and he's so pissed.

"Mom why the fuck would you marry someone like him. He just fucking told Piper's mom to kill herself! Im not going home with y'all ! I'm staying here with Piper and her mom. If she says its okay." Josh says and looks at me.

"Its fine with me Josh." I say and Rose starts crying and Niall walks out.

"Delilah he can stay with you for a while I'm so so so sorry about Niall." She cries and kisses her son on the forehead then leaves. Josh looks at me and does a small smirk.

"I'm sorry uh Mrs.Styles?" Josh says and he hugs me. What a sweet boy he is. I think I have a change of heart today.