(Chapter 15)

Your most likely wondering what happened after that well he listened and did what I said to do...I haven't left my room for a couple days because I just can't stand the outside world anymore. Your most likely worrying about Collage well I'm doing online Collage so I don't have to face them, My stuff is still in the dorm....wait.... My Dairy...

God damn it!

"Mum!" I yell. She comes running in.

"Yes Delilah?" She says.

"We need to get my stuff from my dorm." I say and Stand up to grab my phone and purse.

"Okay let's go then John can watch Joe." She says.

After a long freaking drive, we finally pull up and I get out to go get my stuff...I wish I didn't....
I walked in on the worst thing ever.

Niall and Mia making out, half naked.

"Oh shi-!" Niall yells.

"I'm trying to get my stuff." I say trying so hard not to run away.

"Mia can you go for a few minutes while I talk to Delilah." Niall says moving away from Mia and she grabs her shirt and walks out.
I go grab all my stuff, Niall helps me.

"Delilah I know your hurting, I know that you have something to say to me so just say it." Niall says and looks at me.

I stay silent.

"Your really bad at hiding your thoughts and feelings." He says.

"Niall shut the fuck up would you, I'm tired of this stupid freaking lies and words that your putting in my damn head this is why I Don't fall in love because people always get hurt, Now I'm gonna continue getting my stuff and I shall be on my way away from you, so don't worry about me its not like you care anyways." I say and I take down my posters.

"Delilah, I love you with every inch of my cold hurt but I just don't want to hurt you in anyway but I have to. Mia does love me and I love her so you can move back to where ever you came from and stay away from me. Delilah I want nothing to do with you." He lies.

"Wow you can't just say you love someone then not Want to see them or not want anything to do with them, and that's what everyone says oh I love you. Niall your just like everyone else, I thought you really cared me for but No oh and I bet your the one that made Mia and Dylan beat me to death at the park that night." I yell while grabbing my last bag.

"Oh and I hate you." I say and walk out.

I wish I could hurt him as much as he hurt me.