(Chapter 11)

(Picture of Delilah will be on the top if your reading on the app but online it should be on the side) Well were finally back home, the rest of the week in fort woth was full of arguements,laughing and most of all Love. Niall slept in my room on the floor but i always ended up getting on the floor with him. Niall makes me smile the biggest and the brightest.

I stop writing once i hear a knock.

"Delilah can we talk Honey?" My mum says.

"Yeah sorry, im working on my homework." I say covering my Diary.

"Well I know that you and Niall are dating But honey please dont let him take your specialness down here." My mum says pointing downstairs.

"Mum!" I yell and she laughs.

"Honey I'm just saying." she laughs.

"Mum I don't plan on it." I say straightening my skirt.

"Good thank you honey." she says and gets off my bed and kisses my head and she walks to my door, Smiles at the picture of Dylan and I then Shuts the door. I uncover my Diary and let my mind take over.

Really my mum thinks I will let that happen, uh no.. maybe. It's Niall who were talking about. He's like a godess, he's the Defintion of Perfection, I bet his kids would be beautiful.

Another knock at my door, I hurry to cover my Diary and say come in. After a few minutes I feel strong arms around me. Niall I smile knowing that its him.

"You look Beautiful." He mumbles into my neck.

"Thank you." I say Blushing.

"Oh, so do you wanna go to my house tonight for a movie date night?" Niall sits on my bed.

"Yeah But what about your Mum?" I say.

"There gone for the week to see my gran." Niall Smiles.

"Oh okay, let me put my homework up first." I say gathering all the papers hoping that my Diary wont pop out of all of the books and papers...Crap.

"Whats this?" Niall says picking up the Purple Diary.

"Thats nothing." I lie and try to grab it but he hides it behind his back then walks to the other side of the room and opens it.

"October 10th,

"You whore!" the british blonde said while kicking me in the stomach. This is about Mia!" Niall says looking up at me.

"Yeah half of it is about her and how she ruins everything." I say Frowning at the ground. He starts to turn more pages.

"October 12th,

After Niall...This one is about me." Niall says smiling.

"Of course its about you, thats the good part of that stupid Diary." I say and try to grab it but he throws it.

"Niall!!!" I yell I bend down to get it, the pages are ripped.

"I didnt think that would Happen." Niall says looking sad.

"Its fine, Lets get going." I say and put my Diary on my bed and grab my bag from the side of the bed.

"I'm really sorry, I'll buy you a new one." Niall says while we walk down the steps to his truck.

"Niall its fine, just drop it okay." I say and I reach for the door but Niall gets it before me and opens it for me, I get in with a smile. Niall jogs to his side and gets in. We arrive at Niall's house, Big beautiful White house. We walk into his room, it smells alot better then it did before and I put my bag on his bed, then I feel his arms around me one again.

"I Love you Delilah." Niall says rocking us back and forth.

"I love you too Nialler." I say smiling.

maybe I do love Niall, the Famous boy.