(Chapter 40)

All I really remember after having Grayson and Clover was nothing, my whole life flashed before my eyes. All I see is black, I start crying cause I can't open my eyes.
I feel Harry's hands on my hands, Piper was crying.

"Shhh Delilah." Harry mumbles.

"What happened?" I cry and then my eyes open slowly.

"After you had the twins, you just passed out but you were suppose to die baby girl." Harry says while getting tears in his eyes.

"But I'm still here." I say. Piper cries harder.

"Yes But you been pregnant during the whole Mia thing, so you were gonna have three kinds in one babe." Harry cries.

"Where's the third baby?" I say lokog so confused.

"Let me go get the nurse cause I can't finish this." Harry says crying.

"Piper come here baby." I say and she comes running and climbs in the bed with me and I wrap my arms around her small body. I kiss her forehead slowly and then I start humming her favorite songs to her and we both close our eyes till we hear Harry come inside.....But it wasn't him... It was Niall.
Piper fell asleep.

"Niall what are you doing here." I say and he falls to his knees crying.
I gently move Piper and go to Niall's side to see what is wrong with him, but he won't do anything he just starts crying harder.

"Niall what's wrong." I say and he pulls me closer to him.

"I messed up Delilah, I miss you and Piper." He cries even harder.

"Niall I can't be with you." I say and Harry walks in just as I was getting up.

"Niall what are you doing here?" Harry says and looks at me.

"I want Delilah back." He cries.

"Niall you treated her like-"

"Hush Piper is sleeping!" I say.

"Niall you treated her like she wasn't worth one tiny thing but she's everything she's the fucking world. Piper is like a daughter to me, I love Piper just as much as I love Delilah. Niall you fucked up to many times, and I haven't fucked up anything. I wanna spend the rest of my life is Piper and Delilah and Greyson plus Clover." Harry says and Niall gets up looking pissed.

"Watch your back Styles, I'm getting my Daughter soon." Niall pushes him and walks out.

"Harry.." I say with tears in my eyes.

"What Delilah?" He smiles at me.

"I love you." I smile back at him and he comes to me and wraps his arms around my waist and we slowly just move back and forth.

"Mommi?" Piper says and I let go of Harry and go to her.

"Yes baby?" I say.

"Is Hazza gonna be my daddy?" She blushes and I smile and nod.

"Group hug!" Harry laughs and we all get into a hug. You could hear Piper giggling.

"You love your Hazza dont you baby." I smile down at her.

"Yes I do." She giggles and Harry kisses her cheek.

After a few hours we got to finally go home and Greyson and Clover loved there home but so did Piper and Harry. We were all a happy family, I actually wasn't to scared about what Niall said cause he can't find out our address unless he asks my mum.
Greyson and Clover were sleeping in there rooms, me and Harry plus Piper were cuddling on the couch. Me and Piper fell asleep.

"Will you marry me Delilah?" I felt Harry's hands on my back. I tried not to smile.

Just wait Hazza one day handsome, one day.