(Chapter 28)

today has been a real big struggle, I have been writing alot of essays for class and then I been having my mom drop off Piper so I can take care of her. today I have a date with Harry. I got just got out of the shower and now im curling my hair, and doing my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to get my clothes for our date. I picked out my strapless black dress and some black high heels, Niall and Mia are making out on her bed. Wow grow up please.

*knock on door*

I grab my jacket and purse then open the door, Harry just does a cute little smirk.

"Hey Harry." Niall says then goes back to kissing Mia.

"Hey Niall, Lets go Shall we?" he says while smiling. he closes the door behind me.

"You look very beautiful by the way." he says and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." I say smiling.

"Well I have a few places were gonna go if that's okay with you." he smiles.

"And what are those?" I say.

"Well were gonna go eat dinner then I was thinking we could go hang out at this beach, So we could talk." He smiles while opening his car door for me.

"Well that sounds lovely, and thank you." I smile then look up at my dorm window. Niall stands there looking at me.

Harry look me to dinner and it was so good. Now were at the beach, hes going to the bathroom right now while I sit here next to the beautiful ocean.

"Hey sorry it took me so long, I grabbed a few things." He says while putting a bag down next to me.

"What did you get?" I say.

"Snacks and drinks." He smiles.

"Awesome, So I think its pretty funny that I dont know your name yet." I say just trying not to act like I read his name tag.

"My name is Harry, Harry Styles." he smiles.

"Well my name is Delilah, and I have a daughter named Piper." I smile back.

"So like what happened between you and Niall if you dont mind me asking." He says.

"Well it's kinda a long story, But lets just say Mia use to bully me and hit me so much that one day I guess Niall saw it and got tired of it so he yelled at her and then a couple days later I said save me from this hell and he said he would but he didnt he made my hell even worse, Then one night we had you know what and we didnt use protection so he did it because he knew I was easy but all the words he said got to me so I thought that maybe he did truly love me but nope he left me and Piper, So its just me and my daughter but im fully blessed." I say and he smiles at me.

"I bet your daughter is as beautiful as you, I can't believe Niall would do that to such an amazing person liek you, people said so many words to you and they got to you till he came and he made you feel better and he ruined it and hurt you so much that your most likely afraid to even be seen or even date anyone else. I mean I made alot of mistakes in my life Delilah but Niall doing that you just made me feel hurt. I would love to meet your daughter she seems so sweet." Harry says.

and after that he took me back to my dorm with a hug, plus a kiss on the cheek.

I mean I thought different of Harry, I thought he would turn out just like Niall but no Niall never talked to me but I always listened to him when he needed someone but to me no, I like Harry alot, I think I might be falling in love with him but I need to watch how far this goes with him.

He means alot to me, by just knowing some things.