(chapter 33)

I said no to the degree letter thing, But now that i said that lets move on. Today is Piper's 2nd birthday and shes so beautiful. Me and Niall are still together. Shocking I know. Oh I will give you some more news....look to your left or where ever the picture is . Yep its real and its there haha.

"Delilah Harry called again you cant keep ignoring him babe." Niall says while I finish packing my last box of stuff and Me and Niall got our own house shocking again!

"Niall I have nothing to say to him and did you put the rest of the boxes in the truck?" I say as I pick up Piper.

"Yes I did beautiful." He smiles and picks up the last box and we walk to the truck, I put Piper in her car seat. I walk back inside to say bye to my mum. then I ran but to the truck and we head to our new simple house.

"Mommi?" Piper says.

"Yes sweetie?" I say.

"I want my room to be full of princesses."She giggles.

"Me and Your daddy will try baby."I say and Niall reaches to grab my hand and puts it in his.

"Okay good, Daddy turn this up." She smiles.

The song Lips are moving comes on and she starts mumbling the words. Once we pull up I get Piper out and we all go inside to unpack and Pipers room was already finished so she can be entertained while Me and Niall unpack the rest of the stuff. Once it got late I cooked and read a book to Piper then me and Niall went to bed once she was asleep.
Then in the morning we got woken up by Piper coming and jumping on our bed saying ITS SNOWING.

"Piper baby come here." Niall says and she lays next to him and they both fall asleep. I get up to finish unpacking and I did. I hung up mine and Niall's pictures of our young life now were growing up and not looking at the past.

"Hello Beautiful." Niall says while wrapping his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"Hello where's Piper?" I say and turn around to face him.

"She's still sleeping i came to make a drink for her." He smiles and walks to the fridge.

"So are we gonna plan the wedding soon?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles.

"Yes love." He smiles and grabs the drink then walks to the bedroom with Piper.

Once I finished hanging up pictures I hung up the curtains, after I was done I turned on the tv and watched some silly kid shows till Piper came running in and jumps on my lap, she always plays with the end of my hair and falls asleep. I took her into her room and softly laid her on her bed. I kissed her forehead. I went back to watching the show and I slowly fell asleep, I ended up waking up by Niall shaking my shoulders and I started crying.

"Shh Baby." He says and starts singing to me. I fell back to sleep in Niall's arms and Then I woke up with Piper next to us, She always likes to sleep with us.