(Chapter 24)

Weeks have gone by and Niall still hasn't came to see piper or even see me. I been going to school and my mum would watch Piper for me. The struggle of trying to push through life with a fake smile is a very hard thing but I make it work. It seems like that the world has died and that everyone are zombies. Niall and Mia have been posting pictures everywhere of them making out or smiling happily, and yeah I pretty much stalk his whole Instagram or whatever. I love Niall and Piper but he hurt my heart even though its dark in every spot but he just burned it into thousands of pieces.

I miss you Niall.

*at school*

"Your baby is just so freaking adorable." My friend Katelyn said while smiling at my phone.

"She just as beautiful as her mother though." Niall says while walking up behide us.

I glare at him.

"I know right." Katelyn agrees.

"I have to go to class." I say and hurry away from them.

Katelynn's POV:

"So what did you do this time asshole?" She says and gives him the look.

"I left her, for Mia but now I'm regretting it." He says.

"That's why a guy like you should have never messed with a girl who always got bullied in her life, oh wait your the one who helped bully her." She yelled.

"Well sorry I'm sorry, I love Delilah I really do I cheated and I sexted Mia when we were together but I can't stand to be without her Katelyn, I need her." He starts getting tears in his eyes.

"Then fucking prove that to her stupid !" Katelyn said and eyes started looking toward us.

"Fine I will." Niall says and storms off.

Delilah's POV:

god the rest of the day was crappy like always. Katelynn won't talk to me I was trying to talk to her but she started crying and said "he needs you." I been crying all day since I got home.

But the huge mistake is that....

I need him.