(chapter 25)

*ring ring*

"Hello ?" I say.

"If I see your name on his phone or you even around Niall I'm going to whoop your ass again but this time make you die." Mia says.

"First off I haven't texted him and he comes up to me." I say.

"He doesn't want you so leave him alone." She says and hangs up.

This is what has been happening all week a new call from Mia saying threats to me and stuff but I don't really care I would rather die then live at this point.

Yes your most likely asking what about Piper then my mum would keep her.

Love her forever and more then I ever could.

I just finished my last year of high school now I been signing up for collages and houses for me and Piper.

I been accepted to a collage.

Stan wood collage .

I'm excited but then Nervous.
My mum will be keeping Piper for a while so I could do collage but I won't be near I'm gonna move to Londen to go to collage.

"Delilah are you ready to go?" My mum asks.

"Yeah mum just making sure I got everything I will be out in a bit." I say while looking around...

The picture of me and Niall.

I slowly grab it and smile.

He came to see Piper yesterday but after that he kissed me and left. Doesn't call or anything.

I grab the picture and put it in my bag then head to the truck with my bag, I already got the other bags in the truck, now we're leaving.

*At collage*

"Wow this is beautiful honey." My mom smiles while slowly grabbing some bags. I pick up Piper and grab my extra bag and shut the door. We walk to my dorm/apartment thing. I see some new people like this girl who looks my age. Once we get there I put Pipers careseat on the bed.

"Delilah this is perfect for you." My mum says and I smile at Piper.
The door opens once again...and my life was over.

Mia was my room mate !