(Chapter 30)

I never understood on how it felt to love somebody so much but the more they dont answer your calls or texts hurts you so mcuh, and yes im talking about Niall James Horan.
 He was my first love, and I know somewhere in his cold heart that im in there somewhere I just have to make that part in his heart bigger.

"Why hello beautiful." Harry says while putting my coffee on the table.

"Hello Mr.Styles." I smile. he sits down in front of me with a smile.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something." He says with a smile.

"Okay go for it." I say and put my coffee on the table.

"Well I want to go see my mum and I really want you to come with me, so You could meet her." He smiles at me.

"uhh Harry I really dont know." I say.

"Come on Delilah, my mum will love you." He smiles and I get up and grab my bag.

"Fine Harry, I will go." I smile at him.

"Thank you so much Delilah." Harry says and kisses my cheek. I smile then grab my coffee and head to the park for a jog.

I jogged for a while then stopped when I saw, A couple fighting about something. A little girl came running up then started crying while looking at the parents aruging. I'm scared to see Pipers future.

*Meeting Harry's mum*

"Your going to love her Delilah." Harry says while turning down the radio.

"I hope she likes me at least and you told her we were just friends right?" I say while looking at him.

"Well I told her we were friends and then I told her I liked you alot." Harry smiles.
"You like me ?" I ask him.
"Well not like but I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you Delilah, you make my life a whole lot better." He says and grabs my hand.

I think I'm in falling in love with him too.