(Chapter 42)

Its been a week since Josh moved in with us, well your not gonna freaking believe this. My daughter Piper Nicole Horan, is uh lets just say Pregnant yeahhhh! Shocking I'm not to happy at all. Harry hasn't liked Josh since he got here but we just can't help the fact like Piper is six-teen years old and having a freaking baby that's gonna mess up her whole life that she had planned.

"Babe let's get to bed, stop writing in that stupid Diary." Harry says as he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses the top of my head.

"Okay and its not stupid I write it like everyday and once I die then people will know everything that happened in my life." I say as I close my "diary" and get up. I slowly make my way to the bed and Harry wouldn't stop kissing me so another mistake given today, no condom. Oh god.

"Mommi!" Clover says as she jumps on me and Harry while laughing.

"Rawr!" Harry yells and she screams and starts laughing. Harry grabs her and we all just cuddle together.

After a little while Piper came in saying that her belly was hurting a lot.

"Piper you are a Horan so you are kinda weak when it comes to pain." I say and she rolls her eyes and walks away. God she has the worst attitude I guess she got it from her dad. I decide to call Rose.

"Hello?" Niall answers.

"Uh hey Niall." I mumble.

"Delilah what can I help you with?" Niall groans.

"Well come have dinner tonight with us, we have some news you and Rose won't like." I say and hung up.

Niall deserves to know that Piper is pregnant I mean I know he's gonna blame it all on me and blah blah blah but its worth a shot.

"Save me from this hell."

"I will."

I woke up crying that night .