(Chapter 2)

I spent the rest of the night crying in the bathroom, I ended up falling asleep in the bathroom until my mum came and knocked on the door, I unlocked the door she looked sad and she kept asking what is wrong, I just told her nothing and went to my room and fell asleep till my alarm went off at 5. I got up and went to take a shower I let the hot water go down my whole body, it felt like all my stress went away but it didn't, I washed my hair and body then got out and put a towel around my body and one in my hair. I wiped the mirror off and I dropped the towel around my body, all you can could see is bruises everywhere, then I closed my eyes trying not to see the uglyness in the mirror. I wish I could disappear....someone take the pain away.
I jumped once I heard a knock on the door, I hurry to wrap my towel back around my body, once I open the door all my tears come out of my eyes.
Katelyn.

"Its okay Diliah I'm here." She says while hugging me and playing with the ends of my brown hair.
"Its not okay, my body is covered in bruises and I could have a broken rib, I'm so scared." I mumble into her chest.
"Shh just let it all out." Katelyn says while wiping away a tear running down my cheek.
A couple minutes later, Katelyn does my makeup for me simple, not to much and not to little. She curls my hair in light curls, she ends up picking clothes out for me, A tank top that says "Everyone is Beautiful" and then plain light blue skinny jeans and White Converse. I thank her as I grab my bag. She walks me to school which was a short walk it usually takes me hours to walk because I don't like to be in hell.
"Well look who it is." Mia says once I walk up to school.
"Leave me alone." I say while walking faster.
But Mia Hurry's to grab my hair, ouch.
"You can't runaway this time, Slut." She says while pulling me to the ground and hitting me in the face.
But someone saved me, a blonde boy.
"Leave her alone, she can't help that she's not perfect." The stranger says.
He offers me a hand, and of course I take it then he picks up my bag and still holding my hand walks me to the nurse.
"Are you alright love?" His Irish tone says to me.
"Y-yes thank you."
"Why are you here Mrs.Underwood?" The nurse asks.
"Mia Moore, was hitting her and she might have a broken rib or something ma'am." The stranger says again.
I take a few minutes to look at his body, perfect blue eyes, blonde hair that has a hint of brown in it and of course the biggest whitest smile.
"Mr.Horan I was asking Delilah not you." The nurse says while looking at him.
"Mia messes with me everyday, and she sends me text messages at night called me a slut and ugly. That's why I have scars." I say and pull up my sleeves.
The guy with the last name Horan looks at my wrist and hurrys to look away.
"Sweetie, she's bullying you, she wants her words to get to you but you can't let them, maybe Niall here can be your friend and help you." Mrs.Orris says.
I pull my sleeve back up, His name is Niall...
"Yeah, I can help her and I can walk her home." Niall says smiling at me.
"Well I guess, that can work I will talk to Mr.Johnson about changing y'alls classes to where y'all have the same. Now get along guys, I have to talk to someone." Mrs.Orris says while handing me a slip and Niall one as well.
I try to grab my bag but Niall got it before I could, he grabs my hand once again and walks me to the front doors.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"Away from this place, hey Mia!" Niall yells. Mia turns her head to us and gives me a smirk.
"Why hello Niall, still looking amazing." Mia flirts.
"You need to leave Delilah alone, pull your fucking shirt up a flat chest doesn't help." Niall laughs while pulling me toward a blue truck.
He opens the door for me and puts my seat belt on for me. Then shuts my door and goes to his side and gets in.
"Save me from this hell." I mumble.
"I will." He says.