(Chapter 43)

All i remember is that dream well it was real one time but now it happened again, what is that suppose to mean?

I get out of bed and look at Harry then i walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.. Then down to all the scars that are all over my wrist. I look closely then i see one scar that had a NH on it and i touch it then slowly start crying, god all the stuff he has done to me and my heart still cant let him go. I feel someone starring t me so i turn around and Harry is looking at my scars and i over the NH one and he slowly moves my hand away.

"You still love him." He says and drops me arm and walks back into the room very mad.

"Harry its just i had a dream and it kinda got to me okay." I say and i grab his wrist and he slaps me and i look at him with big eyes shocked.

"I-I didnt mean to." He says and i start crying. I run out of the room and grab my jacket and grab my keys and drive ... I drive far away that i dont even know.
I remember the tears falling then the silent beeping... I open my eyes and see blue and red lights flashing, i look down and see blood everywhere.

"Im here baby im here." I hear Niall say.

"N-Niall." I mumble.

"Ma'am im gonna get you out okay?" The man says and i blanked out. He was there, Niall was there i swear he was. I hear slow, steady beeping next to me and hear someone humming, i open my eyes slowly and look around... He's there Niall is there next to my bed crying. The beeping gets faster and i see a light from afar.

There one thought in my head...

Am i dying ?