(Chapter 29)

"Delilah?" Niall says while I was in a daze.

"what yes sorry." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Can we talk?" Niall asks.

"Niall you never want to talk." I say.

"Well this time its different, I dont want Harry meeting Piper he is a very bad guy." Niall says.

"Wait what Niall hes the bad person have you even looked in the mirror today." I say laughing. Niall grabs my face making me look him into the eyes.

"Listen to me, He's bad news Delilah." He says and lets go of my face and walks out.

I grab my phone and text Harry.

Delilah :

*Hey Hazza meet me at park in 10?*

Harry :

*Yeah sure love, see you soon. xoxo*

I change into my sweats and a shirt then grab my headphones, I put the Fray on, I jog to the park and once Harry sees me he smiles.

"Hello Beautiful." He says while kissing my cheek.

"Can we talk?" I say.

"Yes of course whats the matter love." he says.

"Well Niall grabbed my face this morning and told me to pretty much stay away from you because your "bad news", but he wouldnt tell me how so Im not really believing it." I say while looking at him.

"Delilah, Im not a bad person I use to be but I changed because I knew i would never get to meet someone so amazing like you, I know that we pretty much just met but I feel like I have known you forever. Delilah you get me so much that everytime I see you, I just want to grab your face and kiss you." He says then slowly freezes because he knew what he said.

"You wanna kiss me?" I mumble and look at him.

"well of course, your so beautiful Delilah and I think my heart likes you alot but I know that we need to know each other more before making it real." He says and smiles at me.

"Harry, Your so sweet." I smile back him and move closer to hug him.

I haven't hugged anyone like that before not even Niall, Harry is different.

I just need to fully see it.