(Chapter 32)

Well Its been a couple weeks, and yes Me and Harry are still together but anways today Harry is meeting Piper and my mum. Im excited though so.

I pull up to Harry's house, I got out of my car and walk up to the door and knocked.

no answer, mmm.

I knocked again.

no answer.

I move the handle and the door is unlocked, I want inside and look around then I hear a big thud upstairs. As I walked upstairs I had a fear of seeing something horrible. I opened Harry's door...

worst mistake of my life.

"Delilah!" Harry yells and jumps off of the girl. I run downstairs and get into my car and leave.

wow I'm so stupid, I wish I listened to Niall.

I pull up to my dorm and I get out of car and lock the doors, I opened the dorm door and Niall is sitting on my bed looking at my pictures.

"Niall what are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh I was waiting for you to get back." He smiles at a picture.

"Well I'm here wishing I listened to you." I say as I sit down next to him. He puts my photo book away and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry baby, Mia cheated on me so I'm alone too." He mumbles in my hair.

"Wait, Harry was with Mia." I say and he looks up at me.

"Are you lying or what?" Niall asks.

"I'm not lying blonde hair and the most ugliest laugh yeah it was Mia." I say.

"Oh god I wish I listened to you." He smiles at me.

"Oh crap, I'm suppose to go to my mums house." I say as I get up but Niall's hand catches mine.

"I'm going with you Delilah." He says. I smile and grab my bag then we both head to my car. Once I got to my car guess who came running to me.

Harry Edward Styles.

"Delilah please listen to me." Harry yells while getting closer to me. Niall goes up to Harry and punches him in the face then starts beating him to death. I rush to get Niall off of Harry but he was way to strong, but I kept trying and trying till he gave in. We got into my car and went to my mums house.

"Piper." I smile while picking her up and kisses her, she smiles at me.

"She's beautiful just like you." Niall smiles at us.

"You're daddy is a bad liar, You get all of your looks from him." I laugh.

"Nope this daddy doesnt lie beautiful." He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

I put Piper back into her play pin and turn toward Niall and Smile at him.

"I love you." I mumble and blush.

"Well I love you too Delilah." He smiles at me and then he puts his pointer finger under my chin and raises it, He kissed me. It wasn't one of the sexual kiss, It was something that meant that he loved me. I reach back down and pick up Piper. Niall turns on some slow music and I slow dance with Piper, She kept smiling and laughing. Then Niall asked to cut in to Dance with me so I put Piper back down in her play pin. He slowly grabbed my waist and put my hand in his, We danced slowly to the music looking each other into the eyes and smiling. I put my head on his shoulder and we keep going to the music, it was very relaxing. After we had a little slow dancing time, My mum called us down to eat and Piper fell asleep drinking her bottle. Me and Niall race downstairs and my mum smiled at us. After Dinner me and Niall went into my old room and watched a few romantic movies, I kept crying and he would caught every tear that fell, He would laugh when I would laugh or he would just stare at me during the whole movie because He loved the faces I would make. I smiled at one part and he would do a cute little smirk. Once we watched alot of movies, I layed my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat, it would go bump,bump,bump,bump.

"Thank you for the best day ever Delilah." He mumbles.

"You're very welcome." I mumble back and I feel him kiss my forehead.

"I love you Delilah." He mumbles again.

"I love you too Niall." I smile and fall straight to sleep.

I got woken up by a knock on the door, Niall walks in with a tray and alot of food on it. I smile at him.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Your breakfast Babe." He smiles and I sit up and he puts it on my lap, Fruit, pancakes and orange juice.

"Thank you handsome." I smile and grab a piece of fruit.

Niall walks back out to go get Piper because shes crying and he brings her in the room with a bottle and he lays next to me and cuddles with her. They both fall asleep and I get up to clean my plates and stuff, my mum left for work so It's just me and Niall plus Piper. I sit on the couch then I notice a piece of paper and it says...

Parents of Delilah M. Underwood,

Delilah has being doing very well in her classes, She has been putting alot of work into her classes. We would like to give Delilah the chance to earn her full degree, Delilah is a very smart and beautiful young lady. She has always been on time with her work. If their is a chance that we could meet on October 28th to find out Delilah's answer about earning her full degree. Thank you for being about to help with Delilah's future, I know that she has a daughter at her age, But she smiles through everything no matter that she has alot of pain in her heart or her life, She always sits after class to talk to me and I feel like I know everything about her. She laughs at the dumbest things but She will always have a place in our collage teachers heart. Please help Delilah get to earn her life back and I know her struggles with her father have been very hard on her life, but We would like to help that Delilah is part of our familes and we would like for ya'll to join us on October 19th to have a ncie dinner with our familes and I would love to learn alot more about ya'lls life and I would love to meet her little brother Joe, She always says hes the cutest thing alive. Thank you for understanding and I hope I meet you soon.

With lots of love,

Rebecca S. Davis
My Mum walks in just as I finish reading the letter, and she hangs her jacket up and comes to sit next to me.

"Delilah, I was gonna talk about it tonight because it came in this morning." She smiles at me.

"So You want me to gain my life back?" I ask.

"Delilah, I'm not saying Piper was a mistake. Niall loves both of you with all his heart but even he thinks you should take this chance of having a full degree." My mum says and Niall comes walking down, and He smiles at me.

"Babe you should take it." He smiles once again.

"Let me think about this guys." I say and get up to go take a shower but I kiss Niall on the cheek and went to take a shower.

A full degree and a new life, I mean I see a future with Niall. Breakfast in bed and the slow dances, that just shows how much he loves me but I still need to fully understand it. My mum wont have the time to watch Piper if I take this, new life thing. But I guess its worth a shot.