(Chapter 39)

*Five months later*

"Mom can I go to Lily's house?" Piper asks.

"Yes sweetie but be home soon cause Daddy is gonna get home soon." I smile at her and she smiles and runs to the door with her long hair slowly falling to her back.
I slowly walk to the couch, its hard to walk when your pregnant with twins. Haha gotcha yep twins and they are Harry's babies. I'm due in 1 month.

"Baby I'm home." Harry walks in and takes his coat off and kisses me on my forehead lightly.

"Hello handsome, how was work ?" I smile at him and he sits next to me.

"It was very good, Niall came in today which was strange." Harry laughed.

"Oh well Piper should be home any minute now so we can go have dinner." I say as I get up to get dressed. I put a long blue sun dress on with little black flats. I curl my hair and put simple makeup on.

"Mom, dad I'm home." Piper yells.

"I'm gonna get you Piper!" Harry laughs and attacks Piper and starts playing with her.

"Okay kids let's go get into the car." I laugh.

"Awww okay." They both say.
I grab my purse and phone and then we get into the car.

We drove to the mall to get Piper some new clothes and then we went to eat dinner and now were getting ice cream at the park. My baby bump was huge, I thought I was about to bust.

"Mommi come push me." Piper smiles .
I wobble over to her and after one push. My water broke.

Here comes my twins.