(Chapter 38)

We spent hours watching frozen and laughing . Harry and Piper kept laughing at me because I kept snorting at the dumbest parts. Piper ended up falling asleep on the couch while holding Harry's left arm. Piper was happy so I was happy.

"Delilah let's get to bed." Harry smiles as he unwraps Piper and takes her to her room.

I go into mine and Harry's room and take my clothes off. I might as well go naked I mean its not like Harry hasn't seen a girl naked before. So I turn the TV on then I lay in bed and put the red and white blanket over my naked body that was cold.

"Delilah I think Pip-" he gets off by looking at me and he realizes that I'm naked.

"What did a cat catch your mouth honey ?" I giggle. Harry smiles and takes his clothes off and comes onto the bed on top of me and slowly starts to kiss my neck. I moan, then he slowly goes down my whole body leaving slow kisses down my body. I moaned his name very loud. Suddenly I feel something in between my legs and he has a huge boner .

"Well looks like you have a friend that's attracted to me." I laugh and he smiles at me.

"I guess he is." Harry says then slowly kisses my neck again, leaving a hickey on my neck.
I slowly put my small hands around his dick and slowly stroke it. He moans my name a couple times. And his hand slowly goes down to my pussy and he slowly puts 2 fingers in and goes fast. I end up letting go of his dick and I moan and then he stops and slowly puts himself inside of me. It felt so good. The last time I felt this was when me and Niall had sex for the first time. Harry goes fast and doesn't stop then we both cum and we both breathe heavily. I put my head on Harry's chest and we slowly fall asleep.

"I love you Delilah." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

This is why I love this guy.